João Cancelo (27 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Is he leaving or not? Rumors of him leaving disappeared. He could play as RW (Callejon style) when needed.
With more defensive LBs that we have, I'd keep him Cancelo tbh. Spina is already sold, FFP is not a problem now (hopefully). No reason to downgrade the RB (yeah, alternatives don't convince me at all).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I really hope we don't sell Cancelo. Sure, he may make some mistakes defensively, but he's just too explosive with the ball at his feet. We need more players who can take on defenders, open up space, and hit a good cross, especially if Ronaldo is deployed in the center. Cancelo was on the nearby touchline when I saw him, and you can easily tell this guy is a talent. I wouldn't sell him for under 100M.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Cancelo - ManCity only vague prospects of a deal.

To City only if Danilo submits a tfr request to leave the club.

The undermentioned article primarily is about the signing of Atlético player Rodri as an eventual replacement for Fernandinho, refers also to the prospect of Cancelo arrival as tendentious.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ause-atletico-madrid-transfer-window-football
Maybe we needed the money, but after the pellegrini deal we don't need to bother anymore and the rumors toned down or we remain in a standstill in the players valuation.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
City raise Cancelo stakes?

By Football Italia staff

Manchester City have reportedly raised their bid for Joao Cancelo to €55m as Juventus boss Maurizio Sarri is happy for the right-back to leave.

Links between City and Cancelo had cooled in recent weeks, but Gazzetta dello Sport maintains the deal is still on.

As per the newspaper, the English champions have offered €50m plus €5m in ‘easy-to-reach’ bonuses.

However, it is warned they will not advance in negotiations until Danilo is sold.

That could let in Bayern Munich, according to Corriere di Torino, which assures Sarri will not stand in the way of the 25-year-old.

The publication explains the new boss wants a right-back with better defensive capabilities.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
City raise Cancelo stakes?

By Football Italia staff

EPA.png

Manchester City have reportedly raised their bid for Joao Cancelo to €55m as Juventus boss Maurizio Sarri is happy for the right-back to leave.

Links between City and Cancelo had cooled in recent weeks, but Gazzetta dello Sport maintains the deal is still on.

As per the newspaper, the English champions have offered €50m plus €5m in ‘easy-to-reach’ bonuses.

However, it is warned they will not advance in negotiations until Danilo is sold.

That could let in Bayern Munich, according to Corriere di Torino, which assures Sarri will not stand in the way of the 25-year-old.

The publication explains the new boss wants a right-back with better defensive capabilities.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)