João Cancelo (30 Viewers)

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Perhaps they want to put Cuadrado as RB with Spinazzola that can play both roles, and with Cuads, MDS, Spina and Sandro they think we are covered. At this point sell Cancelo to fund some other purchase.
I don't know, it's the only explanation i have for this non sense

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
Perhaps they want to put Cuadrado as RB with Spinazzola that can play both roles, and with Cuads, MDS, Spina and Sandro they think we are covered. At this point sell Cancelo to fund some other purchase.
I don't know, it's the only explanation i have for this non sense
Lmao at cuadrado at rb. Dude is finished. There's no way we are selling a potential top rb, for a bum ass Columbian who can't cross to safe his life

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Haha and I thought Marotta couldn't sell , selling Cancelo for 50m would be extremely stupid,specially when average players like Tripper cost 40m , fuck this shit .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2609

50 mill for him is a steal, looks like Lord Paratici learnt many things from his predecessor smh :vdp:

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Lmao at cuadrado at rb. Dude is finished. There's no way we are selling a potential top rb, for a bum ass Columbian who can't cross to safe his life
They don't sell Cancelo because of Cuadrado, but to monetize. And maybe they do because they think we are covered at the RB spot with Cuadrado, Spina and De sciglio.
It is still a better scenario then selling Cancelo for 50m and buy Hysaj for 35

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
This seems illogical. What the fuck are we doing selling one of the best RBs in the world for only 60m?
To me the only explanation is that we want to make a major turnover of the squad and we need the money for that. If Cancelo is a perfect fullback for Guardiola, he definitely is one for Sarri too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)