João Cancelo (2 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I really don't think this guy is a fullback. He's something else. I said many pages ago that I don't see how he was developed as a defender. All his instincts are in attack. How is Cuadrado an attacker and Cancelo is a defender? It's almost the opposite for me.

CM, RW, RM, etc.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Meh.

Lost count how many times he gets beat at the back. Shouldn't be a RB next year, push him to the attack as a winger.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
I really don't think this guy is a fullback. He's something else. I said many pages ago that I don't see how he was developed as a defender. All his instincts are in attack. How is Cuadrado an attacker and Cancelo is a defender? It's almost the opposite for me.

CM, RW, RM, etc.
Totally agree - Cancelo is a pure RM imo and can be great as RW aswell, also seems a lot better than Cuads at attack, too bad he had that long injury tho

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Maybe he's more suited to be more offensive, but iirc he really didn't like playing anywhere else but FB at Valencia. Even at Inter Spalletti tried him as a winger and he only started playing well when switched back to FB.

Maybe it's mental. But I remember Allegri saying he needs more depth when attacking as in he's not used to usual winger movements where they often have to receive the ball with their back to the goal, find space, turn and then attack.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He was too expensive not to be a starter. So if the club wants something else than him at RB we have to sell him. I think we would not have too much problem getting most of our money back for him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
According to the juventusbelgium IG page, all sources in Turin say Allegri wants Cancelo and Dybala sold.

Can't find anything other then some rumors on obscure pages.

What is this shit.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
According to the juventusbelgium IG page, all sources in Turin say Allegri wants Cancelo and Dybala sold.

Can't find anything other then some rumors on obscure pages.

What is this shit.
Max cleaning house lol

- - - Updated - - -

MDS stays @Dru

The rage :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)