João Cancelo (18 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Great going forward, very bad at defending. He will improve or will move permanently to RW position.
Wouldn't say very bad. He did some good stuff back there and he was running forward and tracking back like crazy all they long.

I'm convinced he will grow under Allegri even more.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Good moments. Needs much better decisionmaking though. Holds on to the ball and trives to do something advanced every single time.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I love this guy already. The way he can beat players and unlock the press is great.
That's why we bought him, amico mio.

Bashing him after 1 game :ratcafe:
Are you surprised, amico mio?

I wonder if he will play as a winger more as well when MDS is back?
I'm wondering the same, amico mio.

Max said he prefers him at B2B rather than winger. :klin:
Max says a lot of things, amico mio.

He could be our budget Marcelo
amico mio, pls

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I really like him at RB. We're the team to beat in Serie A and when everybody is standing deep you need a fullback like Cancelo. I just hope he will play in the important CL games as well. I could suspect Allegri for wanting a more defensive fullback and bring in Cancelo as a late winger.. The key to success is to attack. Cancelo really could be the difference. Just look how many crosses he manages to put in against Nazio for instance..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think André Silva is wholly underdelivering of late, but he was my MoM. Nothing fancy, but he did enough right things to earn the win.

Cancelo didn't seem to do a whole lot to me. Few dangerous attacks came from the right side, and Pepe was covering his ass on defense most of the match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)