João Cancelo (6 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Has to get his bearings when he is trying to see the ball to his left and his man to his right. Looks unsure, a little lost, when he is trying to see both.

Even MDS can find his spot in the line and feel comfortable watching his man out wide out of the corner of his eye. But this should be the easiest thing to learn. He has the physical qualities to defend, especially acceleration and agility, but his positioning and decision making need a lot of work which can only come through experience.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Looks superb going forward, his defensive awareness/positioning is worrying though.

If he can improve defensively he can easily have as big an impact as Dani Alves for us.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Bashing him after 1 game :ratcafe:

Apart from that one moment where he got skinned by Lulic, he had an all round very good game. He can definitely improve defensively as the season progresses.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'd like that option too tbh
I like the idea of playing him almost equally to switch it up. One game RB next one winger. He beats players too easily it almost seems criminal not to keep him closer to goal. But he is picking up the defending thing quickly for us too.

- - - Updated - - -

Max said he prefers him at B2B rather than winger. :klin:
u talking about bernie or cancelo?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #334
    I like the idea of playing him almost equally to switch it up. One game RB next one winger. He beats players too easily it almost seems criminal not to keep him closer to goal. But he is picking up the defending thing quickly for us too.

- - - Updated - - -

u talking about bernie or cancelo?
    Cancelo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)