João Cancelo (3 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes, and it's still too early to say he is a failure.
It's a 1st game.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Thing is he was always decent offensively that's been well documented since his valencia days, but even after a year in Italy his defensive game hasn't improved, I highly doubt it will even improve by the end of this season. Still for 40 mill euros I had hope for someone a bit more complete

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He had a fantastic game. One mistake doesn't undo that. Looking like a fine fine signing.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Thing is he was always decent offensively that's been well documented since his valencia days, but even after a year in Italy his defensive game hasn't improved, I highly doubt it will even improve by the end of this season. Still for 40 mill euros I had hope for someone a bit more complete
Yes. That's what Inter do to a player.
Who's another RB on your mind? Just curious.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Bad mistake but lets not bash him after just one game
let's not bash anyone based on one game. it's still practically pre-season at juve, so i'm just saying it without judging him that he played like shit defensively, fucking giaccherini eat him alive, but offensively, he's a constant threat, he can create chances or get past opponents with 2 touches. a pretty promising performance overall, too bad for that penalty, he was too naive.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
He was up against king Chakerini, was bound to happen at some point. He should settle a bit, and not bite all the time. It's understandable he's eager to dominate because of his superior physics. Once he balance it out, will be a top fullback and fuck pereira.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I HOPE RICARDO PEREIRA GETS HIT BY A BUS
:lol:

I wasn't sure about spending so much on a fullback this summer but I already like this guy a lot. That he is such a departure from the Licht and MDS of last season is refreshing.

Watching him take the ball in our half and, instead of passing it to a CB, just burn some opposing player who is trying to close him down and create space for a run or forward pass is sexy as hell. And he does it regularly like it is easy. :tuttosport:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Havent seen the game, you ppl claim that he did will, you must mean offensively, i ve only seen the highlights, but even a few minutes from there,one can see that Cancelo and defending still need a lot of work, to become one...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Badass is right, we need to be more like Torino and Leicester in everything. Ansaldi and Pereira. :diculo:
Yeah Badass is right, Pereira 2 assists in 2 matches already and looks defensively better than cancelo

- - - Updated - - -

Ban Badass from this thread pls

He's gonna spam this thread everytime Cancelo makes a mistake
because nobody can criticise his mistakes? his naiive challenge on Giaccherini almost cost us the game but sure lets praise him for that

- - - Updated - - -

I HOPE RICARDO PEREIRA GETS HIT BY A BUS
urgh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)