João Cancelo - RB - Valencia CF (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Offensive wise he is one of the most effective fullbacks in the world, defensive wise however he is a big question mark atm.

Bright news is that i can definitely picture him improving defensively under Allegri, all he needs to do is keep a clear head, stay humble and by this time next summer we could be talking about probably one of the best RB's in the world, imo management woudn't have taken the gamble if they weren't absolutely convinced about this guy.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Offensive wise he is one of the most effective fullbacks in the world, defensive wise however he is a big question mark atm.

Bright news is that i can definitely picture him improving defensively under Allegri, all he needs to do is keep a clear head, stay humble and by this time next summer we could be talking about probably one of the best RB's in the world, imo management woudn't have taken the gamble if they weren't absolutely convinced about this guy.
:tup:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

I dont think he is bad defensively - I mean he isnt exactly Thuram but he doesnt suck as well..
IMO his quality is like this:
Defensive wise 6/10
Attacking wise 8/10

Both (especially defensive wise) could improve quite easily with the right guidance
Defensive wise he should be able to do it
Attacking wise - He can improve but might stay as he is

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
To those that think Juventus are scared of Inter, I think that you are delusional. Perhaps that is what you would like as an Inter supporter but in reality, Juventus would not be scared of a team that finished 23 points behind them and who seemingly fell apart because they were scared of the cold. Also, they would not be scared of us because they always have the referees in their pocket.
Almost had me there. I thought there might actually be a beacon of intelligence at that forum until the last sentence :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)