João Cancelo - RB - Valencia CF (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
I saw some news mentioning that before signing Cancelo, we need to sell Mandragora, Cerri and Sturaro. Is it true?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
You'd think this deal would be close to finalizing by now? Valencia need to sell, we want him and agreed personal terms with the player.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Well, yeah that's the thing - we're waiting because it's Valencia who need the money and can't afford to wait. On the other hand we can wait because the player obviously prefers us to Wolverhampton and there are no other teams.

I think this can be considered done unless there's some super rich team on him out of sudden. In the end I expect it to be a deal of about 35m (loan with obligation to buy). I think our management's confidence comes from having a back up plan in Darmian (in a case something would go wrong).

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
There's no way we're getting him on a loan/obligation deal. Italian papers just love to sell unrealistic scenarios like that and people buy it.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
calma

let the mandragora and cerri/sturaro deals get finalized
CALMA?!

Theres two weeks til the mercato opens and four weeks til the world cup is over!!

Emre Can still havent signed. Witsel v2. And what about Golovin!!!!!1

We need to strike now!!!!!!

Jul 13, 2010
CALMA?!

Theres two weeks til the mercato opens and four weeks til the world cup is over!!

Emre Can still havent signed. Witsel v2. And what about Golovin!!!!!1

We need to strike now!!!!!!
hahaha what strikes me that some of the older users are panicking. Just like they did when we signed Sorensen for our primavera team (note my sig)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You'd think this deal would be close to finalizing by now? Valencia need to sell, we want him and agreed personal terms with the player.
If we do sign him, I assume agreement will only be reached right before Valencia's UEFA deadline.

With no/limited competition, we can afford to flirt with Valencia till near deadline, when they'll have to accept a lesser offer and sell another player to pay the 40m.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, yeah that's the thing - we're waiting because it's Valencia who need the money and can't afford to wait. On the other hand we can wait because the player obviously prefers us to Wolverhampton and there are no other teams.

I think this can be considered done unless there's some super rich team on him out of sudden. In the end I expect it to be a deal of about 35m (loan with obligation to buy). I think our management's confidence comes from having a back up plan in Darmian (in a case something would go wrong).
Only way it can be a loan is if it happens on Aug 10 with no other CL team interested (entirely possible) and Cancelo pushing for a move. That's also the only way this transfer would make sense to me.

Darmian Plan B for Cancelo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)