Jersey 2002/2003 (1 Viewer)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Lotto should have reduced their logos by 80% and blended them into the shirt by making them black & white. They should also put one logo - 3 is a bit too much :rolleyes: And Fastweb's logo should also be reduced by 90% and loose the black blackground as suggested above. What's with the width of those damn shirts?

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
no idea... but they probably are so wide, because otherside there wouldn't be enogh space for all the adds :howler:

but i really like the jerseys - jep, adds are too big, but the rest is cool....

i really liked the black one from last season, but the white one is great too...

and i also like buffon's jersey - pink is not a bad idea for the gk as it's a historical colour + the blue for his away shirt is also a nice colour...

btw: am i the only one, who likes the six-pack-design on gigi's shirt????

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Tamoil, Cups' sponsor
Posted by Alex | juventus.com

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. closed a deal with Tamoil Petroli S.p.A. as official sponsor for Uefa Events, Italian Cup end Italian Supercup for the season 2002/03. The press release Tamoil’s deal: the press release JUVENTUS FOOTBALL CLUB S.P.A.: SPONSOR DEAL WITH PETROLI S.P.A.

Turin, August 2nd 2002. Juventus Football Club S.p.A. closed a sponsor deal with Tamoil Petroli S.p.A. for U.E.F.A. events, Italian Cup and Italian Supercup. It will last one year for 4,5 milions Euro and a “performance bonus” of 2 milions Euro in case of U.E.F.A. Champions League’s title.
Tamoil Petroli S.p.A. has an options for the 2003-2004 season.

===

So that's Fastweb for the Serie A shirts and Tamoil for the rest. What do you think, cool logo or ugly logo?

The logo on their website looks butt ugly: http://www.tamoil.it

Bring back Sony! :thumb:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Eeeeeeeeeyuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Just great, an ugly sponsor logo to go with our sub-par Lotto jersey.

I just seen AC Milan's new jerseys made by Adidas- not bad !!

Why cant we have Adidas ???????:frown::frown::frown:

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
I don't like it at all. I'm a traditionalist, so Juve's kit should be white shirts with thin black stripes and white shorts and socks (though it does look good with black shorts and socks)

Another thing I can't stand are the ugly Lotto logos on the sleeves and the side of the shorts, they're too big and they're red- this is not part of Juve's colours. And it doesn't help to have a sponsor with one of the ugliest logos in football.

Fergus88

Jul 16, 2002
i know the tamoil one looks kinda hideous, but it kinda reminds me of the Danone days (schilacchi et al). which is not to say it makes it any better. But don't you remember those hideous Danone days????

Fergus88

Jul 16, 2002
i've just thought about it, and in europe, we'll effectively have the following colours on our shirts:

1. black
2. white
3. red
4. green
5. yellow (Juve badge)
6. blue

Now, all we need is indigo, and we've got ourselves 10 rainbow and a pink sixpack!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)