Jersey 2002/2003 (2 Viewers)

OP
Loppan

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #207
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde_Kitty ] ++

In my country don't sell Lotto merchandise!!:down:
    The only thing they sell in Sweden is are those well known brand like Nike and Adidas so it's good that Juve have gotten Nike but I prefer Kappa :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I'm American, and even I hate Nike !!!

Their soccer kits SUCK, plus, I dont like their idea of labor. Or should I say SLAVE LABOR !!!!

I want Kappa back !!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Yeah, the bad think about this nike kit is....all the nike kits look equal!! i hate that-!!.

IM very sure that our kit will be the same one than barcelona, but with black and white stripes!!. Thats all!!.

And about the 2002-2003 kit, i dont know why you odnt like it!. I ismply love it!.

IMO is better than have a kit full od black and white stripes, it makes the players look like prisoners!. really ugly.

This season´s kit is very original, only with 3 black stripes in the chest and the fast web logo in yellow looks cool. The big lotto logo in red looks very cool too(but a little smaller would be better).

and the long sleeves are awesome.
    This kid is far better than the old simple black and white shirts. A lot of people here in my cpuntru said that the juve shirt is very beautiful and orifginal from the others!.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    BTW everyone...

i know for a fact that Juve's offical sponsers are:
    for serie A: Tele+ (till 2006)
    for CL, Coppa, other: TU Mobile (till 2005)

but for this year, we had "fastweb" and "Tamoil" because our official sponsors sub-lisenced their contract to "fastweb" and "Tamoil" .....

so if our main sponsers dont sub-lisence their contracts again, next season juve would be wearing "Tele +" and "TU Mobile" again.

but i think "Tamoil" will still be out CL sponsors again because they had an option to renew the contract.

i think juve shouldn't have given permission to Tele+ to sub-lisence because this means that juve won't have a perminant looking jersey.
    i dont like jerseys that change every few years.
    i like how Milan have always been "opel," manU have been "Sharp" for a long time and Inter have been "Parelli."

we need to keep a classic look. (not like the annoying 00/01 season when juve had 6 diifferent shirts!! :groan:)

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Yeah, the bad think about this nike kit is....all the nike kits look equal!! i hate that-!!.
    IM very sure that our kit will be the same one than barcelona, but with black and white stripes!!. Thats all!!.

And about the 2002-2003 kit, i dont know why you odnt like it!. I ismply love it!.
    IMO is better than have a kit full od black and white stripes, it makes the players look like prisoners!. really ugly.

This season´s kit is very original, only with 3 black stripes in the chest and the fast web logo in yellow looks cool. The big lotto logo in red looks very cool too(but a little smaller would be better).
    same with me...good...:cool:
    we need juve's trademark...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)