Jersey 2002/2003 (4 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
You know...it first i thought the kit was extremely Ugly!! especially the long sleeve home kit. After seeing them on the pitch, they look A LOT better. It reminds me of the 97/98 season. Juve even went back to the untratitional black shorts and socks!!
AS for the AWAY kit, i think it looks very classy and i love the white. they look like real champions with the white kit.
they shouldn't have the training kit the same color as the away...chane is good.
the Pink GK kit is great. they finally went back to the origional juve color. the only think about it is the design pattern of the pink on buffon;s shirt. it looks like a woman's figure.(pink + woman's figure = gay shirt) hopefully nobody else will think of that!
There are only 3 problems with the shirts:
--waaaaay toooo many Lotto Logos, the players look like walking commercials!! and it makes the team look like a serie C1 team, or an MLS team with all the colors.
--It seems to be wide, but i think that thats the players' fault. Like DP in the Pic looks like Nedved last season, like he's wearing a tent! he should wear a size smaller thats it.
-- the collor issue is kida weird because juve always had colors, but its not too bad.

Good point: Great design, and i'm glad they're trying the thick stripes again.

I wish juve will change their mind about nike and go back to kappa or try Adidas. Adidas's shirts are always plain and classy.

Juve beauce these Jerseies have a Juve logo on them, i think by 3 or 4 months we will all love them and want to have them :)

Ryan

Jul 25, 2002
i really like both home and away shirts but there is something i didnt see in the pictures,what does the shirt look like from the back, will it be black with white numbers or the opposite???!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Ryan ] ++
i really like both home and away shirts but there is something i didnt see in the pictures,what does the shirt look like from the back, will it be black with white numbers or the opposite???!

The opposite I think.

JKane

May 31, 2001
What can I say? I don't like them.

The home shirt is nowhere near the one of last season. It looks ... well not ugly, but it could be WAY better.

The away shirt is ok, but I woud have prefered black instead of white. But it's ok.

Gigi's home shirt looks spooky :D, reminds me of the 1997 special shirt ... all in pink. Like it. Gigi's away is not bad.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'll tell you what it looks like. It doesn't look bad but you have the colors and design of the shirt, which is okay but could be more stylish. And then you paste a couple of badges here and there and consider yourself done. The point of it all is to make the badges sort of match the rest, so that it looks complete. Here they just stuck it on and done with it. That's the real problem.

Fergus88

Jul 16, 2002
i didn't mind the cut of last year's away black kit, but didn't anyone else think the red and green designed sponsor looked totally awful? to me, it was so hideous, i couldn't bear to see my beloved Juve in it. i think that since our home shirt will always be black and white, our away should be something striking.

examples of really cool striking away kits are valencia's orange kit in 2001, liverpool's bright yellow kit in 98. by the way, i also hated our grey away kit the season before. it probably looked really cool on the hanger, but it just didn't work on eleven men running. any thoughts...?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I didn't see anything wrong with that Tu logo. What really pissed me off was that gray Lotto kit we had a couple of years ago. The Coppa version of it looked fine with the red Lotto logos on the sides. But the Serie A version had those extremely hideous Ciaocampioni tags I just couldn't stand! :fero:

Fergus88

Jul 16, 2002
we look like F1 cars.

the new home strip is hideous. they look better on the field, but still hideous. here are the problems:

1. because we are champions, we now have green and red on the shirt. we have to minimise on all other colour action, but...

2. lotto go and stick that ugly badge in the middle, adding more red.

3. fastweb's logo is like, 20% larger a rectangle than Tele+ and 40% larger than D+, hence, more yellow to add to our Juve badge.

4. all these mean less black and white, which we love.

5. more black makes us look like Udinese. which i hate.

I love the away, i think it looks dignified, and but for the stupid lotto logo in the middle, i would buy it. espeically since it has the flag of the champs.

i don't like Nike as a company, but i'm sure they'll make nice jerseys - i thought they did a crap job for brazil at the wc, but well done for portugal and korea. and the new man utd strip (i'm a liverpool fan, so it hurts me to say this) is very well done by Nike. I'll buy Juve's strip next season. we'll just have to defend the scudetto looking like clowns. and god knows how much worse the CL strip will be!

Fergus88

Jul 16, 2002
and by the way, buffon's home kit is awful too. i like the idea of pink, cos it was our original colour. but that six-pack design on the torso...... no, no, no.

one of the best goalie kits i've seen is the one on Casillas during the WC. light blue, short dark blue sleeves, and addidas stripes ending in the middle of the sleeve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)