Jersey 2002/2003 (3 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Well I only like the Gigi's away kit and a little the white one :undecide: I still think this are not the kits a current champion deserves :stuckup:

OP
Loppan

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #63
    I like the goalkeepers kit but the others :yuck:

Why didn't they continued with the black away shirt :sob:

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    I like the kits...they aren't great but they aren't awful either. As long as the black and white stripes are there, I'll be happy.

As for why they didn't continue with the black kits, now all the people who bought black shirts have to buy a white one.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    I guess the reason for the white shirt is that the first kit is mosly black...
    Like I said I like the kits, and the white one is fine by me, a change is somethimes good:angel::)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    I am glad Juve finally went with a pink GK shirt. I have always wanted Juve to return to its original color on at least one of its shirts. However, the new line does not look very professional. Also, I think the shirts need to have collars. Rating these shirts, I give them 5.5 out of 10.:sad:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    The white one is too plain,: no creativity - it looks like a plain t-shirt that you could buy in a department store.

The home shirt looks very similar to last years, how many times does Lotto need to have their emblem on the shirt ???

Anyone know what the back of the shirts look like ? How about the CL jersey ??

Its only downhill from here, next year we get infected by Nike !!!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Is it just me or are the kits really slightly too wide? And please give us some collars! How the hell will Ciro play without the collar?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)