Jersey 2002/2003 (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
They better not change it! The away shirt looked so cool!:D Especially the CL away kit,that rocked!:p

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
obviously there wont change it, black&white stripes... it's our symbol :star:

and yippee, we get to wear the italian mini-flag on out jersey this season :extatic:

nina

I'm excited about that too :) Hopfully when I go to Italy I will spot it somewhere or I'll just buy the mini flag and then sew it up on my striped kit!

nina

Italy is near my home :p

But even if it weren't I would still have to go outside the country to buy a kit, original or fake, because I have not yet spotted a shop where they would sell them (there was one Lotto shop and they had Juve's kits, but only for a few months) :eek:

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I can't wait till the new kit comes out, because then I can buy last years for much cheaper :)

The flag would be nice, although I'll settle for the shirt they actualy wore when they won

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
But even if it weren't I would still have to go outside the country to buy a kit, original or fake, because I have not yet spotted a shop where they would sell them (there was one Lotto shop and they had Juve's kits, but only for a few months) :eek:
same here :(.....the most i've seen is the sony one, oldd sony one :eek:....but i got 1, the stripes one:star:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I love the black on black as well but please lets never wear the black shirts and white shorts again.
Speaking of which whatever happened to our pink kit or our yellow and blue

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
The kit would be very nice! :thumb: With that mini flag, our squad would be very proud to wear it :touched:
I got Juve kit with D+, but don't really like it, coz Juve lost the Scudetto with that kit.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
makes me proud to see that jersey :touched:

maybe we should try somethin new, plain white top, and black bottoms :cool:
I think that we should try striped shorts with a solid shirt. If done right, it world look cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)