Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (8 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
Selling Diego- not difficult, buying world class player is. Give him another year with proper bord and coach.

when diego started for juve the guy was amazing, I still believe in his talent. Shame he came to juve under the worst possible time.

Anyway look at ronaldinho? in his 2nd season and under a different coach he's done wonders for ac milan. Selling diego would be stupid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
when diego started for juve the guy was amazing, I still believe in his talent. Shame he came to juve under the worst possible time.

Anyway look at ronaldinho? in his 2nd season and under a different coach he's done wonders for ac milan. Selling diego would be stupid.
Its not even a question of his talent, guy undoubtedly got one. On the other hand, hes gotta show it here, otherwise- its a shame to have a great player that dont perform.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Is he suppose still responsible for our financial issue. I still think Blanc did a good job for our club financially but not in terms of football achievement

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, I tend to agree. I think as bad as we've been on the pitch under his tenure, he's kept us financially sound off the pitch. Dont see why there's no place for him in the finance department. In fact he'd be the perfect complement to the business brained Marotta and emotionally attached Agnelli. Anyway, dont think we should believe it till it's official. Quite like all of us are not willing to believe the Del Neri debacle!

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Is he suppose still responsible for our financial issue. I still think Blanc did a good job for our club financially but not in terms of football achievement
Yea, I tend to agree. I think as bad as we've been on the pitch under his tenure, he's kept us financially sound off the pitch. Dont see why there's no place for him in the finance department. In fact he'd be the perfect complement to the business brained Marotta and emotionally attached Agnelli. Anyway, dont think we should believe it till it's official. Quite like all of us are not willing to believe the Del Neri debacle!
Yes, from a financial viewpoint I have to agree. At least from the limited knowledge one has as an outsider. I guess this is more concerned will completely erasing the past 4 years. This in terms of attracting key personel and players, but also if they intend to fight the calciopoli battle. Maybe they do not want to do that with Moggi and Giraudos replacements still around.

I for one, believe that it is easier to replace a financial director than a sports one. So I am not too worried should we sack Blanc.

Let me also remind you that Bettega allegedly wanted Gentile, but Blanc and Secco wanted Zac. Well, can't know what Gentile would have done, but maybe they should have listened to the only remotely wise in football matters.

I might add, that it is not unheard of that large constructions become several hundreds of milllions more expensive than frist assumed. I am not saying that is the case, but if it happens everybody will be blaming Blanc the bone head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)