Aug 20, 2006
you fucking hipocrits, a lot of you were saying the exact same thing
we even had it in a poll
" we want Inter to win for the good of Italy"
Inter my ass

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Blanc is no different from the "fat finger" trader that supposedly caused the American stock market crash last week, except that Blanc actually exists and we can blame him for bringing down Juventus.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
so u guys would rather inter lose and we finish 4th next yr then be like fuk u inter for not winning the cl final last yr

theyre playin for serie a and as a fan of serie a i hope they win

dont get me wrong i fukin despise inter..but do we want english and spanish club fans telling us u guys are now behind germany in the pecking order

fuk that!!

but if they do get to penalties then im def rooting for bayern

deepblue

IBM Chess Programmer(DB)
Feb 19, 2003
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this comes into effect two seasons from now. If this is indeed the case, fuck Inter. This is exactly what Inter wants, they want to portray themselves as heroes: "We're an honest team, just look at what we've done. We cleaned up Italian football and we saved it from drifting off in to obscurity since no one else was able to take the reigns."

It just baffles me how the FIGC are so behind Inter, it's fucking vile. They totally decimate Italian football, they do nothing to support the "all-important" Italian national team, and yet the federation wants an entire nation and all of the Italian club supporters worldwide to rally behind this shit machine to save the coefficient for another season? It's preventing the inevitable - far too much damage has been done to the formerly "big" Italian teams to compete like they used to in Europe.

Next year will be the same as this year and the year after that as well. Italy will lose the coefficient regardless of an Inter win. It's going to take a good five or six seasons for all of the other teams to get back to where they were prior to the "scandal". Fuck these guys, I'm rattled.
Spot on about FIGC and Inter Angle but Bundesliga even now stinks compared to Italy. good seating facilities, cheap tickets yet still the football dished out in the middle is rubbish.

I wouldn't mind Serie A losing out a spot to Premier league or even the fucking lique 1. But Bundesliga is something thats hard to digest. Three teams from Germany is already too much to bear, adding one of top of that should drag down quality of CL further, also the team thats playing in the final does not deserve a spot ahead of Fiorentina, never mind Inter Milan.

If Bayern win and Italy losing the fourth spot in the CL would the seventh spot meant for Europa league qualifiers is also lost then?

Current coefficient table.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient Already Germany are ahead, if the finals goes down to penalties irrespective of whomsoever wins SerieA would lose the fourth spot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)