Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (6 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
This is a bad move and unacceptable. You can't deduct wages for not getting the results. I wonder what the Siena, Atalanta, Liverno of the world would do. The players go to practice, and then on the pitch to do a job. Whether this job was good or not that doesn't give our board the right to deduct their wages. If you don't like the job the players doing , just find others to do it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This is a bad move and unacceptable. You can't deduct wages for not getting the results. I wonder what the Siena, Atalanta, Liverno of the world would do. The players go to practice, and then on the pitch to do a job. Whether this job was good or not that doesn't mean you shouldn't pay for it. If you don't like the job the players doing , just find others to do it.
The wages aren't being deducted.

Just delayed for a few days.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
The wages aren't being deducted.

Just delayed for a few days.
Ah, that sound better but still doesn't make sense, because the players know they will eventually get the money. It's not like the players live from pay check to other, and can't wait to pay their loans/rent/ car finance and etc like normal people. They could still live comfortably for couple of years without pay

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I know, it won't make much difference.

More likely the motive behind it is the Board trying to show the fans that they are trying to do something.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is a stupid and pointless move not to mention far to late to have any impact. Is this Blanc's attempt to shift blame to the players after he was on holiday for our loss to Udinese? Please can this clown, Elkanns

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I know, it won't make much difference.

More likely the motive behind it is the Board trying to show the fans that they are trying to do something.
Yeah pretty much thats what they're doing. All their public statements and bashing of Inter every now and then just to get the fans behind them.

Desperate moves nothing more ....

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
I'm quite okey with our players not getting their huge salaries for doing nothing at all. But it's just because I'm pissed off with our disgusting performances. Rationally thinking, I'm not sure about it before final games of the season. If I were a player I wouldn't know what to think. I would be afraid to play well in the next game because everyone would think that I play just for money.

Nah, they do not think so much...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I heard Del Piero is considering pimping Sonia out to pay the bills.
They would make a hell of a lot more money if they pimped out Del Piero himself. I know a fair amount of people on here who would break the bank to get a piece of that ass.

faank

Sep 27, 2008
the fact that zaccheroni is doing worse than ferrara should be more than enough for this clown to step down. it just really shows how he has no clue when it comes to football. and this is just one of the horrible decisions he's made over the past few years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)