Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (7 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would not mind him. At least he will be an upgrade in comparison with the circus we have right now.

And at least he will not be playing on teh field, and would not have to endure the fan´s bashing too much.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Actually Galliani was a Juve fan in his youth and his football capacities are top notch.
On one hand, one has to wonder how much Galliani's success over the years has to do with the man he represented. How much Berlusconi has to do with Galliani's success as a director?

On the other hand, if you were able to survive more than 20 years in a club who won 5 CLs during this time, then it shows capability and knowledge, even if you were helped by Berlusconi during these years. Berlusconi is a man who wants the best working for him and if you survive 20 years as his right hand, then you're good at what you're doing.

Galliani is a liar, a manipulative bastard. The closest you can get to Moggi both in terms of being disgusting but also in terms of success.

He's got lots of connections in the football world. Hundreds of transfers (many of them brilliant transfers, many bad transfers) went through his hands. The guy simply knows how to swim in the football waters.

I hate his guts. But of course, especially due to the situation we're in and the people at Juve's helm, I won't think a single second and I'll accept him in Juve.

All this being said, there is absolutely no way Galliani to leave Milan after all this time and go to Juve.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I've always liked Zac, says Blanc

Wednesday 10 March, 2010

Juventus President Jean-Claude Blanc has always liked Alberto Zaccheroni and insists that he is the one who wanted him in the first place.

The Bianconeri hired Zaccheroni last month in a caretaker role after Ciro Ferrara was dismissed following a terrible run in charge.

He has steadied the ship in Turin, losing just one of his eight games at the helm.

Juventus currently lie fifth in Serie A and are due to play Fulham tomorrow night in the Europa League.

“I have liked Zaccheroni a lot from the beginning, from the first contact that we had. The respect we have for each other is very high,” Blanc explained.

“We face the future today with the games that are in front of us. This is the future. There will be time further down the line to make other judgements.

“Juventus are working a lot and obviously we have to make other steps forward. We are keeping our feet on the ground, taking one game at a time.

“March is an important month, with games against our rivals. We will all remain united in carrying this project forward, focusing on high.

“Little things have changed like the general attitude. Anyway it's not the moment to say what's changed. The important thing is that the results have changes.”

FI

--------------------

Give me a break, snivelling little man.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
I really hope that all this talk from Elkann and Blanc and the players about the greatness of Zac is aimed for this season and isn't an indication about the next one...

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Juve were built badly, says Moggi Monday 15 March, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luciano Moggi has once again attacked the current board of directors at Juventus, criticising them for building a bad team.

Moggi left the Bianconeri in 2006 as details of his involvement in the Calciopoli scandal emerged.

Juventus were relegated to Serie B and he was banned from football for five-years.

Speaking on Studio Stadio, Moggi said: “It's a team that has been built very badly, full of suspicious tactics.

“Juventus have some very good players, but they are put on the pitch without respect for their characteristics.

“Melo is a good anchor man, but he is deployed as a playmaker. Diego is a trequartista, but he is worked as a central midfielder.

“I am convinced that the role in which he would best adapt himself, for his qualities, would be that of a second striker.

“Zaccheroni has done well in not starting him against Siena. It'll give him motivation.

“Diego has up until now not shown himself to be in a position to bear and react to the criticism.

“The draw with Siena is something of which Juventus should be ashamed. From 3-0 to 3-3 and Siena also hit the woodwork.

“Grygera's performance exceeded expectations. But perhaps the team was tired after the challenge with Fulham, but let's say yes or no that they are a midtable side in Italy…”

Apr 17, 2009
They may be the same, but they're more truthful than anything our board/staff/players will ever come out and say.

Everyone knows it. Moggi just likes to make sure everyone knows.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Juve were built badly, says Moggi Monday 15 March, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luciano Moggi has once again attacked the current board of directors at Juventus, criticising them for building a bad team.

Moggi left the Bianconeri in 2006 as details of his involvement in the Calciopoli scandal emerged.

Juventus were relegated to Serie B and he was banned from football for five-years.

Speaking on Studio Stadio, Moggi said: “It's a team that has been built very badly, full of suspicious tactics.

“Juventus have some very good players, but they are put on the pitch without respect for their characteristics.

“Melo is a good anchor man, but he is deployed as a playmaker. Diego is a trequartista, but he is worked as a central midfielder.

“I am convinced that the role in which he would best adapt himself, for his qualities, would be that of a second striker.

“Zaccheroni has done well in not starting him against Siena. It'll give him motivation.

“Diego has up until now not shown himself to be in a position to bear and react to the criticism.

“The draw with Siena is something of which Juventus should be ashamed. From 3-0 to 3-3 and Siena also hit the woodwork.

“Grygera's performance exceeded expectations. But perhaps the team was tired after the challenge with Fulham, but let's say yes or no that they are a midtable side in Italy…”
once again, Moggi is 1000% correct

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)