Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (8 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
When we were first relegated he said it would take us 5 years to build a team as good as we had in 2006.

We're now 3 years in and we dont even have half a team as good as Capellos.

And now hes saying we may need another 4 years!

The Elkanns should just sell the club to someone willing to invest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jean-Claude Blanc speaks of 2008, recounting strategies and projects for the future in an exclusive interview on Hurra’ Juventus to be published on the 5th of January. The Juventus general manager speaks of different subjects.

The great results achieved by the team and the difficult patch in October brilliantly overcome:
«True, in October a lot was said. In reality we lost two matches. Its true we went through a difficult moment and we never tried to hide this but if we managed to overcome these difficulties it’s because our organization – which was also doubted by certain people, in those days – works well, because there isn’t the “club” and the “team”: Juventus is a group where everybody works together. The difficulties we went through in October gave us the opportunity to show everybody that facing problems with a managerial approach makes sense even in football».

From the praise towards the team to that for Claudio Ranieri and his staff: «Claudio moves in coherence with the sports line defined two years ago when he arrived and has since confirmed his qualities for which we hired him. His challenge is creating a mix of great players and youngsters of high quality. In particular I appreciate his concreteness and his capability of giving fluidity to a team who this year made great steps ahead in terms of quality of play. I like working with him because we share the same common vision: even for Claudio there is nothing like the club on one side and the team on the other, as is written sometimes, but he is a man who loves teamwork and can boast of a first class staff. There is Juventus which is one team and Ranieri interprets very well our way of understanding the relationship inside a football club. I like the fact that he agrees with the new approach taken by the club, that of allowing space for the youngsters and that he puts himself in front when it comes to carrying out our strategy, what we call the “green line” ».

The milestone for 2008 was the launch of the project for the new stadium: «We worked for more then two years to get to this point. A piece of work kept in the dark, but extremely complex, even in this case carried out by a team of quality. During these last few days the terms of construction were transmitted: an articulated project which we completed thanks to the effort of the whole club, the qualities of the professionals who formed part of the team and the cooperation of the city and of mayor Sergio Chiamparino. I believe that even the way we dealt with out counterparts was appreciated. Now we are half-way there: we have just over two years to build the new home for all Juventus fans. The challenge has just begun.».

This and much more on the January edition of Hurra’ Juventus.
(Taken from Juventusmember)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
we are already competing well on all fronts, so I don't think he is that far off...people need to be slightly more realistic

Apr 17, 2009
One thing. Even though this BoD aren't football people and they don't know much about football they know about balancing the books and they do it very well. They are setting us up for a good, healthy, future. With the addition of Lippi, hopefully, we'll have someone with a football brain to help them out.

engireman

May 26, 2009
I that that Blanc has worked well on creating and increasing club revenue sources as like as English clubs.In addition, if we recruit Lippi as director, it will be a cherry on a cake

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lippi? :scared: He has become a stubborn, senile, old twat. I am concerned about his abilities at present, the way he has been managing Italy of late. He might turn us into The Azzurri Mark 2 :eek:

May 22, 2007
If Lippi becomes a director he won't be Italy coach anymore. Not a bad thing at all. I don't know what he would do though in that position (as director), help out with coaching? :confused:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm fine with Lippi as a consultant, he has vast football knowledge and I doubt his problems with the Azzurri will have a similar effect on his position at Juventus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)