Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (7 Viewers)

Agon

Sep 23, 2006
Some here think we only win because our opponents were bad and we were lucky.
we never win because we are good.

why are you so ultra pessimist?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Blanc: "A mid and a 2nd keeper and we're done."

If you look at the player we had last year, adding the players and loan with the new guys we just bought it makes sense plus we practically spend 0$ with the sells.

I still think that after the CL preliminaries we'd go for another couple of players. :xfinger:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Blanc: "A mid and a 2nd keeper and we're done."

If you look at the player we had last year, adding the players and loan with the new guys we just bought it makes sense plus we practically spend 0$ with the sells.

I still think that after the CL preliminaries we'd go for another couple of players. :xfinger:
Blanc: Fan Protest Won’t Stop Stankovic Signing
Juventus general manager Jean Claude Blanc has outlined the club’s transfer plans for the summer, and says that the fan protest against Dejan Stankovic will play no bearing on whether the Inter player joins or not.

Juve have been in advanced negotiations to sign the Serbian international, and it was reported on Friday that a transfer fee and personal terms had been agreed, and that Stankovic could sign for the Old Lady within days.

Juventus supporters last week campaigned against the possible deal, and following the news on Friday that the transfer was close, they launched another protest by starting a petition.

“It is only right that the fans express their opinion, but the club must make its decisions on a professional basis taking into account technical requirements, costs and other situations,” Blanc told Tuttosport.

“We are looking for a quality midfielder and a goalkeeper. We don’t want to take the fans for a ride and will keep our feet on the ground, so those are the only arrivals.

“Our objective is to have the squad completed before the start of pre-season training on July 4. This is the approach we took last year and it proved smart, as it is important to ensure the group gels quickly.

“The next seven or eight days will be very important to finish off the final negotiations. Naturally if some talks required a little extra, I wouldn’t cut them short just because the training camp is opening.”

Juve have already so far snapped up Amauri from Palermo and Olof Mellberg from Aston Villa.

goal.com
and its also an channel 4

so we will just have 2 real transfers /amauri plus a midfielder? i don't count mellberg because he was a free agent.... to be honest i expected a bit more... at least a defender (LB)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think Juventus is going to win the Champions League this season. (Once past the prelimanaries that is.) Anyway to mark this post for posterity? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)