JCK Laughs (just to please Andy) (1 Viewer)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Exactly. Honestly, the squad we have should, with a good manager and a bit of luck, be a serious contender for 2nd place with a chance for the title if Inter messes up. Really, we are no way inferior to Roma, Fiorentina, AC Milan, Lazio, nor Napoli. But Ranieri always seems to find a genuine way to mess up.
Rainieri's strategy leaves a lot to be desired, but how did he mess up if we half the team missing?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Rainieri's strategy leaves a lot to be desired, but how did he mess up if we half the team missing?
Half the team missing might be his fault as well. ( The training sessions. Most of our injured players didn't get their injuries on competetive matches)
And we didn't have half the team missing in the previous matches where we actually played much worse than yesterday.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i don't know who's fucking laughing honestly...
I laughed instead of foreseeing our problems. That's the whole point of this thread actually.

Yes I did laugh and I will always laugh when I see people nagging and whining. I will always laugh at whiners and will always laugh at those who make a mountain out of a mole hill. And I laugh even more when those people accuse me of not being a :gsol: true Juventino :gsol: because I don't :gsol: voice my concerns :gsol:

I actually foresaw the whole Andy propaganda as soon as Juve were not to deliver and it made me giggle back then and it makes me laugh now.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
This is exactly it. With 14 fit players, there aren't many options for a starting line-up or the substitutions. Yet, he manages to sub Del Piero for De Ceglie while the game is 1-1. He is a genius in finding new and ridiculous ways of messing up.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I laughed instead of foreseeing our problems. That's the whole point of this thread actually.

Yes I did laugh and I will always laugh when I see people nagging and whining. I will always laugh at whiners and will always laugh at those who make a mountain out of a mole hill. And I laugh even more when those people accuse me of not being a :gsol: true Juventino :gsol: because I don't :gsol: voice my concerns :gsol:

I actually foresaw the whole Andy propaganda as soon as Juve were not to deliver and it made me giggle back then and it makes me laugh now.
I see

Well current situation with the club is shit and has been for a while now but its very draining hearing constant whining. And then we get fans who want to lose to get the coach fired or even gloating about getting the right results when we lose, thats the worst in my book. Saw it in the capello days as well even some in Lippi's final year.

I don't rate ranieri at all(i have to admit he surprised me a couple of times last season but that was it) but losing more won't help the club at all and even if we bring in a new coach the players won't have any confidence and trust me then expect the worse.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #46

I didn't accuse you of anything, but perhaps I will now.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #48
    Jack is being a little delusional with his views. Nobody said he wasn't a real fan because he doesn't take Juventus seriously.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005

I'm supporting you JCK, healthy laughing is always good :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    I don't know man, maybe we should bare with Ranieri (or bring Conte/Ferrara as a short term solution, they won't mind :xfinger:), then try to steal Spaletti from Roma in the summer...

PS Good one, Vlatko :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    willful ignorance? cautious optimism? or is cautious pessimism? (i don't quite know the meaning of the phrase)
    i think its self-imposed ignorance. you know the syndrome (or mental disease) where if you convince yourself that something is true even though its clearly not then you will start believing it? well that could be applied here in this case.

One word change the management !! They're the one's who signed the average coach, Wrong and average players. All this was absalutely clear but people kept denying all these signs. Again the problem is much bigger than ranieri alone.....
    i agree that we need a change of management and coach, but thats all easier said than done. but its going to be a very long season and an interesting off season (hopefully)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    - Our management and Ranieri in particular are not good enough.
    - We have tons of injuries.
    - Our fans are idiots. Petition against buying Stankovic? Dejan would have been great for us now.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    i agree that our fans are collectively labeled idiots -- rightfully so.

acquiring players is a different subject IMO. i'm not saying that our management have done well in that area but there is nothing we can do about their actions, whereas our fans are knowingly being dumb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)