JCK Laughs (just to please Andy) (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Peopled laughed at some of our opinions, saying the team doesn't need a playmaker, big deal, et cetera. We doubted our manager and you lot say we are not supporters. Is that still true?

You know, sometimes hindsight is a good thing, sometimes it is needed. Some need to think before they speak.

Vinni and I might be right.

So what I say to you is:

If we are not in trouble now, when are we, and what do we do now or in the future to fix it, because we need fixed NOW!

So what do you guys think we need? How do we solve this?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the solution is quite simple (yet complicated at the same time)

we need a new owner who gives a shit about the club.

the team's average players, the average coach, the clueless board, they are only a smaller part of the bigger problem.

Sep 2, 2004
It all comes down to Ranieri, he requests players the board buys them. Xabi Alonso case for example, Ranieri didnt want him he wanted Poulsen. Same with Melberg, Molinaro, Sissoko....etc all Ranieri's requests. He is the real problem at the club.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
To be honest Andy I think the problem with some folk was, like the board, they seemed to think nedved, Alex, etc could maintain the ridiculously high standards of last season. Eveyone pissed themselves laughing at Milan's transfer campaign, stating they needed to shore up their defence and buying forwards was the last thing thru needed. Well, were we any different? We need a good LB, a partner for chiellini, a playmaker, etc.... A change in management is not the solution but a complete change in philosophy.
This season is a write off already, inter will win the title, roma will finish second and we will be battling fiorentina and Milan for CL places. Folk better realise quick that we could very well be playing UEFA cup football next year unless there are big changes, the problem is that I can't see them happening

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
For 2 years, its painfully obvious that we need a quality LB,CB and AMF
and we brought players for every other position than those...
Wasting millions and millions with addressing our real problems,
it was a management fault above everything else!

They are just not experience and smart/sane enough for the job,
they dont know what to do and they are not fast learners either, they will be never be able to realize what this club needs and act accordingly,
they should be removed asap, we have no future with them!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
year after year we have been promised excellent players, did it happen? no. We haven't even been slightly competitive in the transfer market.
Over reliance on the same players, we are easy to stop if you just mark them players we need a goalscoring midfielder, is ranieri trying to make himself look really smart by saying look we can defend if if we don't have proper defenders, if you look closely it's because we ALWAYS play with 2 Dm's, stop fooling yourself, fool.
Stop being so defensivly minded. We need a rb cb and a lb (I would like DC to have it but he doesnt appear ready.
Get rid of the morons with the looser attitude, gigli(delusional old man) secco(knezevic WTF did we havevto fight off luton town for him or what?)
Blanc(knows nothing) Ranieri(bigest moron of a manager I have ever seen)
Finally give the club to someone who cares about it and BLOOM good GM's, good manager, good tactics, good players, good results=trophies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
year after year we have been promised excellent players, did it happen? no. We haven't even been slightly competitive in the transfer market.
Over reliance on the same players, we are easy to stop if you just mark them players we need a goalscoring midfielder, is ranieri trying to make himself look really smart by saying look we can defend if if we don't have proper defenders, if you look closely it's because we ALWAYS play with 2 Dm's, stop fooling yourself, fool.
Stop being so defensivly minded. We need a rb cb and a lb (I would like DC to have it but he doesnt appear ready.
Get rid of the morons with the looser attitude, gigli(delusional old man) secco(knezevic WTF did we havevto fight off luton town for him or what?)
Blanc(knows nothing) Ranieri(bigest moron of a manager I have ever seen)
Finally give the club to someone who cares about it and BLOOM good GM's, good manager, good tactics, good players, good results=trophies.
We have a relatively good squad and the players have character. I like most them a lot but the problem is that they are badly managed and extremely wrong guided.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
To answer the question, I think everyone could see this coming, the 'signs' in my above post explain that, but people have been happy taking the results we got last year. You know it's like a child that leaves his homework till the last minuite and rushes it, it's bound to get a shite mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)