JCK Laughs (just to please Andy) (2 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
One word change the management !! They're the one's who signed the average coach, Wrong and average players. All this was absalutely clear but people kept denying all these signs. Again the problem is much bigger than ranieri alone.....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
@ only juve, "one word, change the management" I see counting aint really your strong point :tongue:
@vlatko at this rate they will be calling it the juveainteveninitcup

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
One word change the management !! They're the one's who signed the average coach, Wrong and average players. All this was absalutely clear but people kept denying all these signs. Again the problem is much bigger than ranieri alone.....
Yea, good luck doing that. I see your position very strong in achieving your goals. When will you declare the success of your plans? I can't wait :weee:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Unfortunately unless a consortium of mega-rich arab businessmen come along change is not going to happen. Blanc, Secco and Gigli Puff are about as secure as they could be in their position because ultimately the Elkans could not give 2 shits about our football club. I do not understand why their positions are not being looked at?

The main problem with our board is we have 3 business men (not that Secco deserves to be called that) none of them understand football and all they care about is cutting costs and making us into a commercial brand. They are succeeding in neither of their objectives.

Out of the 3 stooges only Blanc seems competent, I have no idea what giggly goes if he does anything and I dont feel the need to go into detail about Secco's work, his dealings are evident on the pitch.

I would love to see gigli and Secco sacked, in their place bring back Bettega, he was brilliant, he understood what it takes to be at juventus and he would be respected. Give him Secco's job, with his connections he'd do a fantastic job, much better than that piece of shit at the moment. Then as director of football I'd like to see Gentile, again a club symbol and a man with good knowledge, he has managerial experience and would be a good go-to point for the team and the new manager.

What I am stating is not my ideal situation but it would be an improvement and it is realistic as there is no point asking for corvino and marino, why would they leave their clubs for us at this moment in time??

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
the solution is quite simple (yet complicated at the same time)

we need a new owner who gives a shit about the club.

the team's average players, the average coach, the clueless board, they are only a smaller part of the bigger problem.
+1 agree and unfortunately the problem is bigger than Ranieri. Our board sacked ambitious coach DD becasue he was demanding appropriate players for Juventus and hired the coach who is setisfied with any player and any result and he sees a lot of positive things in every boringly lost match thus I think it will be still hard to change everything radically even with sacking Ranieri but it should be the first step in this right direction

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Yea, good luck doing that. I see your position very strong in achieving your goals. When will you declare the success of your plans? I can't wait :weee:
What plans? all they will say is WE SAID IT ALL ALONG
The question was how can the club fix this mess. I answered by changing the mangement. You suppose to say you're opinion here "after all this is a forum" .

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
The problem is with the fans. The only mistake made by the management is the first season transfers. They have said that the youth are going to form the core of the team yet there are so many calls to buy established players to play in their positions, so obviously they have not gotten the message. If you wonder why Criscito, Palladino and Lanzafame has to go on loan, you have the answer.
Is there a crisis? Yes there is--an injury crisis, and a loss of form of key players. Most of the games are not won due to individual mistakes(including Knezevic's yesterday). The players simply have to step up. Any team will be ravaged by an injury crisis of our scale. Even Chelsea, with their deep pockets and deeper squad, suffered when key players like Drogba and Carvalho are unavailable and applies to any team.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
The problem is with the fans. The only mistake made by the management is the first season transfers. They have said that the youth are going to form the core of the team yet there are so many calls to buy established players to play in their positions, so obviously they have not gotten the message. If you wonder why Criscito, Palladino and Lanzafame has to go on loan, you have the answer.
Is there a crisis? Yes there is--an injury crisis, and a loss of form of key players. Most of the games are not won due to individual mistakes(including Knezevic's yesterday). The players simply have to step up. Any team will be ravaged by an injury crisis of our scale. Even Chelsea, with their deep pockets and deeper squad, suffered when key players like Drogba and Carvalho are unavailable and applies to any team.
:agree: but the mgmt. has still pursued average players this year as well...what the hell is Knezevic doing at Juventus?

Jun 13, 2007
Realistically, we can't change the management. But we fans can do something and that's put massive pressure on Ranieri. If we can force Ranieri out somehow and get a decent coach; we may be seeing some good players entering the club for a change.

Let's think of a way to fire that stupid cunt, and let's do it now!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't think our Squad is weak. Of course the likes of Molinaro and Salihamidzic should be thrown away. But all in all we don't really have a weak squad but a decent one.

The problem isn't with the squad as much as it is managed like Jack said. I can understand how many injured players we've got, but I can't understand the tactical mistakes that Ranieri has done.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
I don't think our Squad is weak. Of course the likes of Molinaro and Salihamidzic should be thrown away. But all in all we don't really have a weak squad but a decent one.

The problem isn't with the squad as much as it is managed like Jack said. I can understand how many injured players we've got, but I can't understand the tactical mistakes that Ranieri has done.
Exactly. Honestly, the squad we have should, with a good manager and a bit of luck, be a serious contender for 2nd place with a chance for the title if Inter messes up. Really, we are no way inferior to Roma, Fiorentina, AC Milan, Lazio, nor Napoli. But Ranieri always seems to find a genuine way to mess up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)