Javier Hernández (1 Viewer)

Nedvěd

You can't help but love this boy. Might not be the most talented player around, and definitely not the most complete striker, but he's too damn good at what he does.
Kinda underrated by United fans, who many believe that Welbeck will push him out of the first team.
What I like about Chicharito is his intelligent movement, and positioning, which troubles the opposition's backline, and creates space for Rooney. Although, if United are up against a team that can play the offside trap well, then they can shut down a huge part of Chicha's game, like Barca did in the 2011 European finale.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The scouting in this subforum is blowing my mind. If it wasn't for you guys I'd have never known that these talented players exist.

Keep up the good work and introduce us to some other lesser known players. :tup:

Nedvěd

The scouting in this subforum is blowing my mind. If it wasn't for you guys I'd have never known that these talented players exist.

Keep up the good work and introduce us to some other lesser known players. :tup:
Agreed. Not much of scouting here, as most of the threads about already known footballers. It should be renamed to 'Non Juve Players forum'

OP
ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #37
    :lol: I had to listen to the originals to clear that shit out of my system. I'm too afraid to play them again haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)