Jankulovski to Juve in January? (5 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
whoeevr posts italian articles, pls be kind enuff to give us a translation or a gist in english..... :fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:

:)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
whoeevr posts italian articles, pls be kind enuff to give us a translation or a gist in english..... :fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:

:)
Well, my italian is not very good, but I wrote the most important things in a post after that....

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
It's either 7m €

or

Kapo(never)

or

2 youngsters(Paro and Gastaldello)
I think you have to write this Post again without (or).. Because juve is gonna give 7 m Euros + Kapo+ 2 youngsters(Paro and Gastaldello)

does anybody of you know if juve owns Pasqual of lecce?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Are you crazy? It's either Kapo OR 2 kids OR 7m. That's what the article says anyway.

+ Pasqual is from Arezzo and is not owned by Juve.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
It's 'either option 1, 2 or 3' like Mark is saying!

Anyway, i'm a very big Marek fan - I wonder though.. WHERE will we field him ?

Jankulovski to replace Camoranesi seems to be the logical thing, but Camo is having a real moment of magic this season and I wouldn't want that to stop. I'm really hoping on a cmf role for Janku. For me that would fill my void left by Maresca...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well i think it would extremely foolish to give up Kapo for Marek. Irrespective of whether Janko is the better player or not, i see a future for Kapo at Juve.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
No, I agree that he hasn't done badly. He has played everything buy exceptional though and I don't really see anything special in him. I didn't think he was special for Auxerre, and my oppinion has not changed. To prefer Kapo to Jankulovski is pure idiocy and bias.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Name another player that would make sense for Udinese to accept.
We give them Pavel Nedved. He is finished. Jank is better ;) Too sad that Nedved sux these days :p:D:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)