Jankulovski to Juve in January? (7 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Surprised this hasn't been posted yet:
Juventus eye midfield duo Wednesday 1 December, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marek Jankulovski of Udinese and Siena’s Rodrigo Taddei are reported January targets for Juventus.

Although the League leaders have stated that they intend to buy nobody in the New Year, the media claim one of the two men will be netted.

Both are understood to have been made available by their respective clubs if an adequate offer is made by the Italian giants.

The Udinese ace is believed to be Juve’s primary objective after they failed to sign him in the summer.

Now Udinese have conceded that the Czech international (pictured) could be on his way after Christmas.

"We can’t deny any of our players the chance to join a big club," stated patron Giampaolo Pozzo. "If a certain bid is made then we’ll make Jankulovski happy."

However, Taddei is also a possible signing given that his contract with Siena expires at the end of the season.

The Tuscan club, who yesterday reintegrated the Brazilian back into the squad after a contract dispute, are expected to sell him in January.

Juventus could offer cash and defender Mark Iuliano in exchange for the creative attacking midfielder.

Roma are also very keen on Taddei though and are prepared to negotiate a player plus cash deal too.

In other transfer news, Inter are being associated with Roma midfielder Olivier Dacourt. The Giallorossi could receive Kily Gonzalez and Cristiano Zanetti as part of the deal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
It's essential we get Jankulovski this January even if he can't play in the CL. Zambrotta is getting tired. Everybody can see that. We should loan Chiellini another year to help him develop more. Janku is versatile and he would give a rest to Zambrotta and even Nedved. We need these guys to be on top form for the end of the season.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
It's essential we get Jankulovski this January even if he can't play in the CL. Zambrotta is getting tired. Everybody can see that. We should loan Chiellini another year to help him develop more. Janku is versatile and he would give a rest to Zambrotta and even Nedved. We need these guys to be on top form for the end of the season.
what will we do with 4 left backs in a year's time then(Pessotto, Jankulovski, Chiellini, Zambrotta)?

unless we play Janku/Zambro in midfield and pessotto retires next season:undecide:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Pessoto is at the fag end of his career. Despite which i still dont see how Janku will fit in to our plans. He'd still be surplus, well at least till nedved retires.

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
well IMO Jankulovski is a great player and I don't want Juve to sign him cos' I want Milan to get him:DI read that Moggi is losing patience with Udine over Jankuloski!Well if he does not want to lose patience why doesn't he just pay the fu*king money and get him!He offered them Olivera,Kapo,Zalayeta:rolleyes:Why would Udine want Zalayeta when they have Di Natale,Di Michele,Fava,Iaquinta!Pay the money you cheap basterd:)

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaka22 ] ++
well IMO Jankulovski is a great player and I don't want Juve to sign him cos' I want Milan to get him:DI read that Moggi is losing patience with Udine over Jankuloski!Well if he does not want to lose patience why doesn't he just pay the fu*king money and get him!He offered them Olivera,Kapo,Zalayeta:rolleyes:Why would Udine want Zalayeta when they have Di Natale,Di Michele,Fava,Iaquinta!Pay the money you cheap basterd:)
He offered Oliveira? I don't find that wise.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I read in channel4.com that Juve is going to offer money plus Taddie to Unidese for Marek... thats ofcourse in case that we get Taddei

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
what will we do with 4 left backs in a year's time then(Pessotto, Jankulovski, Chiellini, Zambrotta)?

unless we play Janku/Zambro in midfield and pessotto retires next season:undecide:
Given that Chiellini is the only one among them who would list left back his favoured position, I'd say we'll be fine. I don't see Jank being deployed as a fullback at Juve. He'd be much more usefull in midfield....

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
But truthfully, is Janku worht all the hype?
Absolutely not. Jank is a fine player, but he isn't anything special. If he really were, he'd have cemented his position for his club and country. As I see it, Jankulovski is not going to solve the problems that we have. He's not really a playmaker, so he's not going to replace Nedved. I'd still like to have him on the team, but he's in no way indispensable, nor is he worth a lot of money...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Absoulutly new News from sports.it:

Si stringono i tempi per Jankulovski
10 12 2004

Dopo una trattativa lunghissima il passaggio di Marek Jankulovski dall'Udinese alla Juventus pare davvero molto vicino. E' stato proprio il patron dei friulani Pozzo a fornire gli ultimi indizi: "Con Moggi sono stati chiariti tutti i problemi del passato. Marek potrebbe essere ceduto alla riapertura del mercato di gennaio perchè non si possono trattenere giocatori con grandi ambizioni". Juventus e Udinese hanno praticamente raggiunto l'accordo sulla base di sette milioni di euro. Ora verranno fatte tutte le valutazioni sulle contropartite tecniche.

----------------------------------------------------
it says that moggi and udinese officials and moggi have solved all the problem they had earlier.. and that jankulovski´s move is very near.....

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Juve, finalmente Jankulovski
11 12 2004

Pavel Nedved e Marek Jankulovski
Pavel Nedved e Marek Jankulovski Grazia Neri
La storia di un lungo, lunghissimo corteggiamento. Tra Juve e Udinese la trattativa per portare Marek Jankulovski era iniziata nella primavera del 2003. Contatti, offerte, richieste, contropartite di tutti i generi. Alla fine fu un nulla di fatto.

Il ceco, grande protagonista a Euro 2004, aveva pure rischiato di finire al CSKA di Mosca che aveva offerto all’Udinese ben 12 milioni di euro, 5 in più della Juve. Lui, da quest’estate descritto con le valigie nel soggiorno, aveva rifiutato: o la Juve o nulla.

A Torino, come si sa, c’è il grandissimo amico Pavel Nedved che da tempo, ormai, lo raccomandava a Moggi e Lippi. Il problema era che la Juve non era assolutamente disposta a spendere troppo per il giocatore e, soprattutto, non riusciva ad accontentare l’Udinese in fatto di comproprietà.

All’offerta dei vari Tudor, Birindelli, Montero, Pozzo rispondeva sempre “No”, chiedendo invece pezzi grossi a tutti i costi. “Pezzi” che però costano: i vari Taddei, Pasqual e Parisi – le vere richieste del patron dell’Udinese – non sono di proprietà bianconera.

Ecco quindi che Moggi ha provato a rincorrere Taddei e Parisi, contando sull’amicizia strategica che ha con le presidenze di Siena e Messina. Difficile però che siano stati questi due nomi a “sedurre” Pozzo dato che le operazioni sono difficili da compiersi in tempi brevi.

La notizia è che i due club hanno finalmente raggiunto l'accordo sulla base di sette milioni di euro, Olivier Kapo; due giovani, Paro e Gastaldello, oppure un “gentile omaggio”.

L’Udinese, infatti, sta lottando con il lecce per Manuel Pasqual, 22 anni, esterno sinistro dell’Arezzo che si sta rivelando come uno dei migliori giocatori nel suo ruolo nel campionato cadetto e considerato vero e proprio clone di Jankulovski. La Juve lo comprerebbe per girarlo, a titolo gratuito, a Udine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)