Jankulovski finally signs?? (12 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Guys -- I've long had a feeling that this is going to be a Juve season to test how true fans we really are. So strap on your helmets, get your hankies ready, and hunker down for the ride. Next stop: Sweden. :broken:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Guys -- I've long had a feeling that this is going to be a Juve season to test how true fans we really are. So strap on your helmets, get your hankies ready, and hunker down for the ride. Next stop: Sweden. :broken:
I guess that about sums things up................:down:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
right before i said moggi knew what he was doing and he wouldnt let us down, but now ive decided that i think he started doing coke, that dumbass

are we going to remain in the serie a this year?

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
right before i said moggi knew what he was doing and he wouldnt let us down, but now ive decided that i think he started doing coke, that dumbass

are we going to remain in the serie a this year?
Who is the dumbass?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

Who is the dumbass?
moggi, and partly me for thinking he would set us straight

i do think capello was a great move though

but we need a god damn defense

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

moggi, and partly me for thinking he would set us straight

i do think capello was a great move though

but we need a god damn defense
But we cant completely judge it before we have seen the best lineup in action at the Serie A startup. For all we know Zebina could be a hit in Juve, maybe even Legrottaglie will get back to his form. And at least there is not much to do/buy before we have qualified for CL.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

But we cant completely judge it before we have seen the best lineup in action at the Serie A startup. For all we know Zebina could be a hit in Juve, maybe even Legrottaglie will get back to his form. And at least there is not much to do/buy before we have qualified for CL.
i know, i know

i just rant about what i think but im sure moggi knows better than me. im just a typical pissed off fan because we're losing.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Thats only your own fault, if people are so obsessed with signings and makes themself expactations from rumours, then just be disappointed!!.

I prefer to care about the team as a whole, and i think they can do well anyhow. Its up to the mentality and the coach, not who we signs, of course i would welcome Cannavaro but its not the end of the world if not :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Thats only your own fault, if people are so obsessed with signings and makes themself expactations from rumours, then just be disappointed!!.

I prefer to care about the team as a whole, and i think they can do well anyhow. Its up to the mentality and the coach, not who we signs, of course i would welcome Cannavaro but its not the end of the world if not :D
:thumb: that's the way I think too...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002

oh come on, who wouldn't be?it isn't just jankulovski or cannavaro either,it's the fact that we urgently need signings at this stage of the season.

and if you care about the team then why wouldn't you be disappointed if it's overall quality is not improved?

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
EMERSON, Zebian and Kapo are all improvements, so lets wait and see how it works first. At least Juve cant blame on the players because they are all good enough!, if the wont perform then there is something else wrong. Remember that other top clubs were after all three of those players, so be a little thankfull for getting them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)