Jankulovski finally signs?? (1 Viewer)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++
Jankulovski is really versatile, he's either LB or wing-back... And think of it, Biri and Pesso aren't good enough, probably the same goes with Chiellini and Rambo should play as RM (or even RB) IMO...
I love to see zambo as LM he is good at that position.don't think he can play as rb.but who knows :)
about RB we have thuram+ zebina+biri can play also.
i still think that he isn't that important for us.lets buy a CB first or an aracker. then if we still have cash bring him ;)

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #269
    Thanks for that :rolleyes:.

I've said it a dozen times now, sports.it was reporting at as a 'as good as done deal' and I did write the '??'.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

I love to see zambo as LM he is good at that position.don't think he can play as rb.but who knows :)
    about RB we have thuram+ zebina+biri can play also.
    i still think that he isn't that important for us.lets buy a CB first or an aracker. then if we still have cash bring him ;)
    Thuram is a CB now... Rambo is really really versatile and right-footed, so IMO he should adapt RB's place pretty fast... Anyway, I still want Jankulovski so Camo wouldn't have to start...

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    Thanks for that :rolleyes:.

I've said it a dozen times now, sports.it was reporting at as a 'as good as done deal' and I did write the '??'.
    I know it did sound sarcastic, but I really did like the title only because it had the "??" attached. It was like YOU were telling the rumour-mongers that Janko hadn't signed anything yet. So, I actually liked it.

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #272
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

I know it did sound sarcastic, but I really did like the title only because it had the "??" attached. It was like YOU were telling the rumour-mongers that Janko hadn't signed anything yet. So, I actually liked it.
    I see. I apologise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)