Jankulovski finally signs?? (11 Viewers)

TroGeee

Jun 3, 2003
Juve close in on Marek Tuesday 17 August, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Udinese’s Marek Jankulovski could finally become a Juventus player by the end of this week.

The Czech ace has been associated with the giants for some time and a deal is reportedly on the verge of completion.

Jankulovski has admitted that he would have no objection to a Turin switch but talks have been difficult.

It may have taken some time but a fee is believed to have been ironed out between the two clubs.

The Bianconeri will hand over around £3.5m plus the services of U-21 international stopper Giorgio Chiellini.

The latter, currently at the Olympics, was only acquired this summer from newly promoted Livorno.

Juve turned their attention to the left-sided midfielder after Lazio’s Cesar indicated that he would prefer a move to Inter rather than the Delle Alpi.

However, Lazio have today warned that they have no intention of giving away the Brazilian ace.

"I want six quality players for Cesar, otherwise nothing will happen," stated Lazio chief Claudio Lotito.

Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com

TroGeee

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Sports.it are reporthing today again as the hour of Jankulovski! Chiellini (loan probably)(although Capello would've prefered him to stay, but Capello sees the importance of the transfer) and 5 mln euros is enough for Udinese. The negotiations appearantly have taken unexpected accelaration.

So please Moggi! Let Marek Jankulovski finally be a Juventino and let him grace Maresca's nr.14 !
Jankulovski is valued at 10 m €. If we pay them 5 mln €, then I don't think the Chiellini deal is a loan deal...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TroGeee ] ++

Jankulovski is valued at 10 m €. If we pay them 5 mln €, then I don't think the Chiellini deal is a loan deal...
i dont think we will sell chiellini either, coz we just bought him.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think udinese have given in and want a lower price. chiellini is a loan deal so its turned out well for the club.

six players for cesar:D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
it's a very good deal indeed if chiellini's only leaving on loan.however it'd also mean that we've not acquired a single centre back this summer.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TroGeee ] ++

Udinese’s Marek Jankulovski could finally become a Juventus player by the end of this week.
That really means next week, if at all!

Like the great one (Vinman) has said, seeing is believing

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #200
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    i hope that Chiellini is just a loan deal, but i think it could be otherwise, i think we wouldn't buy him to that money, if we want to sell him! I think he is a future player for us!
    Well you could also see it like this: We will buy Jankulovski indirectly for 7 mln euros.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)