Jankulovski finally signs?? (1 Viewer)

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
So then whats all the talk about Cesar(if I'm even spelling his name correctly). Just get Oddo and Inzaghi from Lazio and Jankulovski and let it be the end of it.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #167
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    Shouldnt you guys save the 'jabkulovski finally signs', 'we got mutu' etc thread titles for when the player actually signs? :)
    I'm sorry, but when I posted this Sports.it WAS reporting it as if the deal was completed. I DID write the "??" , no ? ;).

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #168
    ++ [ originally posted by xNeo ] ++
    So then whats all the talk about Cesar(if I'm even spelling his name correctly). Just get Oddo and Inzaghi from Lazio and Jankulovski and let it be the end of it.
    Well getting both would leave as with more options. We could even field them all at the same time:

-----DP/Micco Trez
    -----------Nedved
    Cesar---Emerson Zambrotta
    Janku ????? ????? ?????
    ------------Buffon

Before anyone says too inbalanced, I don't agree. Tactically it should work, Cesar and Zambrotta are both able to defend(they are left back now and 'then') So with Cesar, Emo and Zambrotta imo the midfield is pretty balanced and stable.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    I think Hydde said that because tonight against Djurgarden Olivera came on to replace Tacchinardi and I hear he was impressive. Apparently he made Emerson's goal with a brilliant cross.
    I'll be very surprised if Oliveira makes it in Juve...

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    Shouldnt you guys save the 'jabkulovski finally signs', 'we got mutu' etc thread titles for when the player actually signs? :)
    We'll be waiting a bloody long time then. :down:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by xNeo ] ++
    Just get Oddo and Inzaghi from Lazio and Jankulovski and let it be the end of it.
    im with you on that mate. zalayeta plus 1.4 million for inzaghi is a very good deal. and giving iuliano in the deal for oddo plus cash was just fine for juve IMO. also, it allows moggi to spend money on a GOOD centre back. jankulovksi deal involves chiellini going on loan to udinese which makes great sense to me.

as for who is better out of jankulovski and cesar, jankulovski is perfect for juve. he just gives so many more options than cesar does. cesar is a pure left winger and that is it. a good player indeed, but can offer nothing else. having jankulovski means he can play LW, LB, offer zambrotta the right side again if need be and he can also play in middle in midfield also. just makes a lot more sense getting aa player as such. and lets not forget cesar will be 30 soon whereas janks is only 26.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

as for who is better out of jankulovski and cesar, jankulovski is perfect for juve. he just gives so many more options than cesar does. cesar is a pure left winger and that is it. a good player indeed, but can offer nothing else. having jankulovski means he can play LW, LB, offer zambrotta the right side again if need be and he can also play in middle in midfield also. just makes a lot more sense getting aa player as such. and lets not forget cesar will be 30 soon whereas janks is only 26.

dont get me wrong but why should i bother writting all this when to the question "who is better Cesar or Jank ?" i can say

++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    jank by a mile

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    yeah you could, but i stated other options janks gives instead of just saying that he is miles better. Come to think of it though, as a LW and in form, cesar is just as good, if not better.

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #177
    Sports.it are reporthing today again as the hour of Jankulovski! Chiellini (loan probably)(although Capello would've prefered him to stay, but Capello sees the importance of the transfer) and 5 mln euros is enough for Udinese. The negotiations appearantly have taken unexpected accelaration.

So please Moggi! Let Marek Jankulovski finally be a Juventino and let him grace Maresca's nr.14 !

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    Sports.it are reporthing today again as the hour of Jankulovski! Chiellini (loan probably)(although Capello would've prefered him to stay, but Capello sees the importance of the transfer) and 5 mln euros is enough for Udinese. The negotiations appearantly have taken unexpected accelaration.

So please Moggi! Let Marek Jankulovski finally be a Juventino and let him grace Maresca's nr.14 !
    its good to hear. chiellini plays week in week out and returns next season.

i hope this happens, it would be a start to making this juve line up look competitive with the other big boys in europe.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

great deal. i hope he will finally sign today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)