Jankulovski finally signs?? (15 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tha Bo$$ ] ++

What the ****!!!Tell me u didn't just say that!! R u for real?

Del Piero has scored over 100 goals in Serie A!! Over 30 goals in Europe and won countless honours... what the **** has Mutu done? Don't get me wrong I like Mutu but saying he is better than DP is bullshit:fero:
DP was good once, but now he's just average, or slightly above average at best, but nowhere near world class.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Tha Bo$$ ] ++
What the ****!!!Tell me u didn't just say that!! R u for real?

Del Piero has scored over 100 goals in Serie A!! Over 30 goals in Europe and won countless honours... what the **** has Mutu done? Don't get me wrong I like Mutu but saying he is better than DP is bullshit:fero:
Yes, Del Piero has done a lot in his career, with many ups and downs. The blind truth though is that he'll never be the player he could have been because of his injury. Mutu is all in all a reincarnation of DP and at the moment he's better in all aspects of the game, taking age into the equation I don't see that changing either.

I'd take Mutu over DP any day.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
Yes, Del Piero has done a lot in his career, with many ups and downs. The blind truth though is that he'll never be the player he could have been because of his injury. Mutu is all in all a reincarnation of DP and at the moment he's better in all aspects of the game, taking age into the equation I don't see that changing either.

I'd take Mutu over DP any day.
I'm with you. I like DP and I think he could've been easily the best in the world if not for his injury problems, but the truth is he's lost whatever he had before, and he hasn't got that much time to change the world's mind regarding his ability.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I agree with all of you....I like DP too, I started watching him since he was new at Juve back in 1994...GOD, he was so promising....he was very unlucky with his injuries....:down: I hope he will get close to where he once was soon.....

Aug 26, 2003
ok, to be realistic.. i think Del Piero will never get the form he had once, and so i have to agree with Don Bes! but if he is the player he was for example in the match against Real Madrid, i will be very satisfied!! i think Del Piero can still give a lot for Juve and i think when he is without injuries he can have a good season!!

forza Del Piero

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #147
    Well Ofcourse DP is nowhere near the pre- udinese injury. He Is still very good though. 03/04 was one of his all time lows, but it was an all time low of the entire team + He had injuries throughout the entire season.
    In 02/03 Del Piero still scored 16 goals and assisted plenty, plus having plenty to add to that Juve side which won the scudetto to be fair not all that hard.
    Del Piero imo was also Italy's best player during all the ec04 qualifiers before the 03/04 injury stained season.
    I think we should stop comparing him to the 98 Del Piero and start looking objectively at his performances.

++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    forza Del Piero
    :thumb:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
    This more Realistic i think

Buffon

Zebina --------Thuram -------- Legro

Zambrotta-----Appiah------Emerson --------Jankulovski

Nedved

Trez --------------- DP

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    i dont get it. how do people expect DP to turn back to its form. a form that he had 5 years ago. get real people.
    I agree with simpson-juvefan. DP will never be as good as he was before the Udinese injury, but I'd be satisfied if he plays like he did in the 02-03 season.

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++

I'd take Mutu over DP any day .
    Harsh but I agree.....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I think Hydde said that because tonight against Djurgarden Olivera came on to replace Tacchinardi and I hear he was impressive. Apparently he made Emerson's goal with a brilliant cross.

River

Jun 15, 2004
    Shouldnt you guys save the 'jabkulovski finally signs', 'we got mutu' etc thread titles for when the player actually signs? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)