Jankulovski finally signs?? (11 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Udinese reject Spurs bid for Jankulovski

Spurs have had a new bid of £3m for Udinese midfielder Marek Jankulovski rejected. Udinese supremo Pierpaolo Marino has told Tottenham Coach Jacques Santini that they want double that price. "Our price stands. We believe the valuation is a true reflection of the current market," he said. "If Spurs remain interested then we will continue to talk."

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Hey reneu, is it just a huge coincidence that your current avatar is the same as mine was a few days ago? :D
of course it is a coincidence! :D

seriously, I have this avatar in every forum, where Im registrated! I like it quite a lot!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I think we're actually going to end up buyg Vieri instead of Mutu. Janko and Oddo will close our transfer season.

LETS HOPE WE GET MIGHTY VIERI !!!!!!!!!

Mancini said that Christian will not start every game, and Vieri always wants to start. Maybe, just maybe we'll get him

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
But do we want Vieri? theres far better options out there and younger players at that, like ibrahimovic, luis fabiano, maxi lopez, gilardino etc..

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
DP isn't as good as Mutu.
What the ****!!!Tell me u didn't just say that!! R u for real?

Del Piero has scored over 100 goals in Serie A!! Over 30 goals in Europe and won countless honours... what the **** has Mutu done? Don't get me wrong I like Mutu but saying he is better than DP is bullshit:fero:

Len

Feb 13, 2004
But the problem is DP always gets injured, out of form......he's inconsistent.......at his best.....he will still be better than Mutu...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)