Jankulovski finally signs?? (5 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
well, judging by other articles read etc...i understood that mutu and chelseas coach are still fighting and not seeing eye to eye anymore. Milan will not sign mutu now that they took crespo in and have 4 main strikers already.

Mutu will leave chelsea and he wants juve. No other forwards are being rumoured right now so sooner or later, he will join. Put it this way, its a free, moggi wont leave it alone, even if he states BS that its all off.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #103
    Jankulovski waits for Juve Monday 9 August, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talk of Marek Jankulovski’s move to Juventus has been around for six months, but he remains confident the switch will be completed.

“I have faith in my agents and the two clubs,” commented the Czech Republic international.

“I have the feeling that sooner or later an agreement will be reached by all parties. In Italy there is always a lot of talk, but at the end of the day the negotiations do generally reach a conclusion.”

The Udinese midfielder, who can also play as a fullback for his country, is a wanted man following his fine showing in Euro 2004.

Tottenham are putting pressure on the player to attempt a Premiership stint, while Inter are also keeping an eye on him, but he has known for months that Turin was to be his favoured destination.

“Obviously, to play alongside my fellow countryman and good friend Pavel Nedved would be the best that I could hope for. I must have patience.”

“In any case,” added Jankulovski, “I am still an Udinese player and would give my all for this club for the remaining two years of my contract.”
    I really don't understand what we're waiting for.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hey reneu, is it just a huge coincidence that your current avatar is the same as mine was a few days ago? :D

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    i've resisted the temptation to come here for 2 days, so that when i logged on.....i'll read sumthing like "Jankulovski is Juve's" buut nothing yet.......:down:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    I know, I'm great in mathts... Let me explain: I don't think that we'll win anything next year (or maybe Coppa) but I'm having my hope in 2006-2007---

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
    Its 11 years the difference....so its should 2006-2007, someone needs to go back to school for extra maths class !

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Shenanigans ] ++
    huh, are you stupid?

9 years to 85 gives 94.

we didnt win in 94. we wont it in 96.
    :wallbang:

Its sarcasm, thats why he added the winky face. Its supposed to be funny, dont take it so literally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)