Jankulovski finally signs?? (4 Viewers)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

so its just a matter of few details before he signs.
Like Mutu's case, just a matter of few details... Damn, I just hope we could get him... Somehow I still don't blame Moggi, maybe I'm still happy that he got Capello here... :undecide:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Perhaps the big surprise is that Juve has to live on food stamps given their current financial situation.

And here I thought Roma was supposed to be in such dire financial straits... :greedy:

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
i am not big fan of Jankulovski , i think the place for him to play is central midfielder he is not a full back or winger ,, solid but slow i acn't see him as a major signing or even a regular starter

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Jankulovski isn't that slow, quite the contrary actually. I've always thought of him to be fairly pacey, and imo he'd be a solid signing. He's comfortable anywhere on the left, from full back to wing back to attacking midfielder, and also capable of putting in a central shift. We could use a bit of depth and a tad more quality in midfield, and Marek would bring that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Jankulovski isn't that slow, quite the contrary actually. I've always thought of him to be fairly pacey, and imo he'd be a solid signing. He's comfortable anywhere on the left, from full back to wing back to attacking midfielder, and also capable of putting in a central shift. We could use a bit of depth and a tad more quality in midfield, and Marek would bring that.
Thats exactly right. He would be a very useful player to use, not to mention he is quality.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if he signs, he could very well fix the creative midfielder problem. Obviously that right back is still needed if zambrotta was to stay at left back.

however, janks does give the team certain options in midfield.

1. nedved emerson janks kapo

2. kapo nedved emerson janks

something like that would be fine. nedved and janks can both play central.

im thinking that if mutu does sign, IF that is. not exactly sure what the hell is going on with him. And janks joins, suddenly juve have a reasonable line up, even without signing others.

buffon
zambrotta thuram legro janks
blasi emerson nedved
mutu
trezeguet dp/micc

that isnt such a bad line up at all. the full backs are crucial in this line up, but i think both are very good at defending as well as attacking.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm not under the impression that we're going to sign Jankulovski, or anyone for that matter. I'll be pleasantly surprised if they do, but after watching the "99% certain" transfer of Mutu fall through, I've lost all faith in Moggi's negotiation skills.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
Come on Graham, it was Chelsky who messed up Mutu's transfer...
Juve: We were offered Mutu
Sunday 8 August, 2004

Another development in the Adrian Mutu saga has emerged with Juve’s claims Chelsea pushed the player towards them.

“Juventus have never put in a transfer request for Mutu,” announced director general Luciano Moggi after the deal fell through.

:p I love being right

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
if he signs, he could very well fix the creative midfielder problem. Obviously that right back is still needed if zambrotta was to stay at left back.

however, janks does give the team certain options in midfield.

1. nedved emerson janks kapo

2. kapo nedved emerson janks

something like that would be fine. nedved and janks can both play central.

im thinking that if mutu does sign, IF that is. not exactly sure what the hell is going on with him. And janks joins, suddenly juve have a reasonable line up, even without signing others.

buffon
zambrotta thuram legro janks
blasi emerson nedved
mutu
trezeguet dp/micc

that isnt such a bad line up at all. the full backs are crucial in this line up, but i think both are very good at defending as well as attacking.
Its very nice of you to put Mutu into the lineup, but we AREN'T getting him !!!

Watch Mutu end up at Milan (or Gila)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)