Jankulovski finally signs?? (2 Viewers)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I also think adani is quite a good player, esp squad player. I thought Janku plays on the left flank, hes left footed as well, and the combo with Zambro will be great. Zlatans formation I like. I would also go for Blasi ahead of Tacchi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't think Chiellini should be part of the deal. Giorgio gives us much more flexibility at the back, and he potentially fills the roles of two players, being Zambro and Janko. It'd be much more comfortable for our squad if we had the option of playing both Zambro and Jank in the midfield roles which they're capable of filling. Plus we paid 6m for him, and loaning him out without even letting him play is stupid and sorry to say, typically Juve :rolleyes:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++

No, that's not certain until he's officially presented in a juveshirt.
yes, that has been my philosophy too......like emerson :) refused to believe it until i saw him with moggi

Aug 26, 2003
6 million is a lot of money + Chiellini?? i don't know!!

I hoped to see Chiellini sometimes playing this season, but it seems also with Capello that the young players don't get the chance (but lets wait)

why not 6 millions + Iuliano or Montero!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I don't think Chiellini should be part of the deal. Giorgio gives us much more flexibility at the back, and he potentially fills the roles of two players, being Zambro and Janko. It'd be much more comfortable for our squad if we had the option of playing both Zambro and Jank in the midfield roles which they're capable of filling. Plus we paid 6m for him, and loaning him out without even letting him play is stupid and sorry to say, typically Juve :rolleyes:
Yeah, thats what I was thinking too. If we get both Oddo and Jankulovski we'll be a real threath down the flanks, something we werent so far.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
or we could sign a pacy right winger, point a gun to Thuram's head, put him at RB and demand that he play like he did in 02/03, and have Janko and Zambro working the left flank :drool:

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
why not 6 millions + Iuliano or Montero!
obviously Udinese know Montero or luliano are piece of crap, useless and they can't make a profit out of them

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
or we could sign a pacy right winger, point a gun to Thuram's head, put him at RB and demand that he play like he did in 02/03, and have Janko and Zambro working the left flank :drool:
Like who? Besides, like I said in the other thread, I dont think you'll see us playing two wingers, unless with a 3 man defence. IMO we need two central midfielders for midfield stability and with Nedved in front of them, it doesnt leave space for two wingers. Unless you play with 3 defenders, or maybe with just 1 striker.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37
    @Gray: We paid 2mln for Chiellini and Kapo won't be loaned out to Monaco. I beleive we had covered this already.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Like who? Besides, like I said in the other thread, I dont think you'll see us playing two wingers, unless with a 3 man defence. IMO we need two central midfielders for midfield stability and with Nedved in front of them, it doesnt leave space for two wingers. Unless you play with 3 defenders, or maybe with just 1 striker.
    Yeah, I was sort of joking, which should have been obvious unless you thought I was serious about threatening one of our players with a firearm, which is totally illegal

Dumbass :p

++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    @Gray: We paid 2mln for Chiellini and Kapo won't be loaned out to Monaco. I beleive we had covered this already.
    Oh really? Thanks for the info, I don't keep up as much with the transfer news these days, it just makes me angry :(

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ----thuram---leggro---zebina----
    -----------blasi-----emo----------
    mutu--------neddy--------zamby
    ------------dp-------trez----------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)