J Stadium/Allianz (29 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
"Do you want to have the chance to choose the new song that will echo across the Allianz Stadium from 2020 for each goal scored?

You can do it as of today, thanks to Socios.com, the first mobile app in the world for fan voting and rewards, with whom Juventus have partnered.

Juventus Fan Tokens are available now on Socios.com, at a price of around €2 per token. A limited number of Fan Tokens will be available for free, through the augmented reality feature of the App, "Token Hunt".

Only those fans who are in possession of Fan Tokens, will be able to vote and decide which of these songs will become the new official Juventus celebration song"

@lgorTudor, if you know what i mean.
good, the current song is terrible

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
meh, it will probably be a shitty song but I absolutely loathe the current one. Most cringeworthy thing about this club and I welcome almost any other song.
Have you seen the options you can choose from?

"The choices are "All the Small Things" by Blink 182, "Song 2" by Blur, "Boom" by POD, "Jump Around” by House of Pain."

All The Small Things? Ok. So random.
Song 2 is just as overplayed as Seven Nation Army and Chelsea Dagger. I'd prefer Jump Around, but still...

Why not play this:
Happens to be one of the coolest club songs around.

But not english and plasticy enough i guess. The 2$ they seem to charge for voting gotta be the biggest joke about all of this.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Have you seen the options you can choose from?

"The choices are "All the Small Things" by Blink 182, "Song 2" by Blur, "Boom" by POD, "Jump Around” by House of Pain."

All The Small Things? Ok. So random.
Song 2 is just as overplayed as Seven Nation Army and Chelsea Dagger. I'd prefer Jump Around, but still...

Why not play this:
Happens to be one of the coolest club songs around.

But not english and plasticy enough i guess. The 2$ they seem to charge for voting gotta be the biggest joke about all of this.
Just not blink 182 please.
Boom with the crowd going siuuuu would be kinda cool

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What a fucking terrible list
They could at least keep it somewhat current

I liked when they played
in the pregame

All the small things is definitely the worst one out of them all but the others are just so overdone

If we want classics play this at minute 2:50 and have a rave

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
"Do you want to have the chance to choose the new song that will echo across the Allianz Stadium from 2020 for each goal scored?

You can do it as of today, thanks to Socios.com, the first mobile app in the world for fan voting and rewards, with whom Juventus have partnered.

Juventus Fan Tokens are available now on Socios.com, at a price of around €2 per token. A limited number of Fan Tokens will be available for free, through the augmented reality feature of the App, "Token Hunt".

Only those fans who are in possession of Fan Tokens, will be able to vote and decide which of these songs will become the new official Juventus celebration song"

@lgorTudor, if you know what i mean.
What a stupid idea ....

And those Apps programmers never short of ideas to make money ....

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)