J Stadium/Allianz (25 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
What exactly is the situation with the Curva? I heard that the ultras are protesting. The ultras say that flags, banners, drums and any form of ultra representation are banned by the club forever.

Would hate for it to be a permanent move by the club to sanitize the stadium.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"Do you want to have the chance to choose the new song that will echo across the Allianz Stadium from 2020 for each goal scored?

You can do it as of today, thanks to Socios.com, the first mobile app in the world for fan voting and rewards, with whom Juventus have partnered.

Juventus Fan Tokens are available now on Socios.com, at a price of around €2 per token. A limited number of Fan Tokens will be available for free, through the augmented reality feature of the App, "Token Hunt".

Only those fans who are in possession of Fan Tokens, will be able to vote and decide which of these songs will become the new official Juventus celebration song"

@lgorTudor, if you know what i mean.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
"Do you want to have the chance to choose the new song that will echo across the Allianz Stadium from 2020 for each goal scored?

You can do it as of today, thanks to Socios.com, the first mobile app in the world for fan voting and rewards, with whom Juventus have partnered.

Juventus Fan Tokens are available now on Socios.com, at a price of around €2 per token. A limited number of Fan Tokens will be available for free, through the augmented reality feature of the App, "Token Hunt".

Only those fans who are in possession of Fan Tokens, will be able to vote and decide which of these songs will become the new official Juventus celebration song"

@lgorTudor, if you know what i mean.
I have no words. I mean literally....i got nothing :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 21)