J Stadium/Allianz (22 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I don’t know why the club can’t think of stadia expansion even in phases . Manchester United expanded their stadium from 25k to 50k to 68k to 76k . It is a huge work but doable .
We can't even fill our current stadium. The atmosphere there is great as it is. No need for expansion really.

Of course it would be nice if our stadium would hold like 65k seats but.. :boh:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus Stadium sold out for Women
By Football Italia staff

The Allianz Juventus Stadium in Turin is sold out with 39,000 tickets snapped up for the Juventus Women’s game against Fiorentina.
This match, which kicks off on Sunday at 14.00 GMT, shatters the previous record for a women’s football fixture in Italy, which had been just 14,000.
The tickets to this game were free, but still had to be booked, while there are reportedly only 121 Fiorentina Women supporters who made the trip.
Women’s football has grown exponentially in Italy over the last few years, particularly since the games started airing on Sky Sport.
“For example, not everyone knows that the viewing share on Sky for women’s football is higher than Serie B or the English Premier League,” noted Milan Women’s team Coach Carolina Morace.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
By Football Italia staff

The Allianz Juventus Stadium in Turin is sold out with 39,000 tickets snapped up for the Juventus Women’s game against Fiorentina.
This match, which kicks off on Sunday at 14.00 GMT, shatters the previous record for a women’s football fixture in Italy, which had been just 14,000.
The tickets to this game were free, but still had to be booked, while there are reportedly only 121 Fiorentina Women supporters who made the trip.
Women’s football has grown exponentially in Italy over the last few years, particularly since the games started airing on Sky Sport.
“For example, not everyone knows that the viewing share on Sky for women’s football is higher than Serie B or the English Premier League,” noted Milan Women’s team Coach Carolina Morace.
I wouldn't say "sold out" when the tickets were free. But good that people turned up.

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
By Football Italia staff

Even with free tickets that’s pretty impressive. Well done, Juventus Women!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
The ultras should know that they have a responsibility just as the players and coaching staff. When the stadium has an environment like the one we saw today, our heroes put on their capes.

I hope their senseless strike ends now, not only in Champions League nights.
It’s clearly not senseless to them, otherwise they wouldn’t have stuck it out this long. I’m sure this will drag on until the end of the season at minimum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)