J Stadium/Allianz (21 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Tricky situation, I can see both sides of the argument.

The behaviour of the ultras probably hasn't helped their case. Expanding the stadium is a solution.
not an easy thing to do though, my understanding is that for a significant increase the only option is to add a third level, which is a huge rebuild. would cost an arm and a leg + it'd take serious time, I don't think it's something that can be done in 2 months in summer, so we'd probably end up in Stadio Olimpico with 28k seats for a while...

https://en.calcioefinanza.com/2017/...m-architect-possible-increase-capacity-20000/

still, when we have the possibility to budget it, I think we should do it, really don't understand the logic behind 42k seats in the first place. looking at other stadiums built recently, Bayern has 75k, Arsenal has 60k, Tottenham will have 62k, Lyon has 59k, Lille has 50k, Bilbao has 53k, Roma will have 52k and our original decision is still baffling...

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The sale dates for the Manchester United game have been added. But it seems that there's nothing listed for general sale. This may be a stupid question, but is there just not one? Do you NEED a membership to purchase tickets?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
The sale dates for the Manchester United game have been added. But it seems that there's nothing listed for general sale. This may be a stupid question, but is there just not one? Do you NEED a membership to purchase tickets?
If there are tickets left after 16th of october (after b&w presale) they'll be available on general sale.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
But It would be more logical to renew the Allianz Stadium rather then build from 0 a new one.
i have no clue about it, but an architect working on some 2022 world cup stadiums wrote on a local forum that the costs of a new stadium would be similar to a renovation budget.

Last edited:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The ultras should know that they have a responsibility just as the players and coaching staff. When the stadium has an environment like the one we saw today, our heroes put on their capes.

I hope their senseless strike ends now, not only in Champions League nights.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)