J Stadium/Allianz (18 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
Turin metro is over 2mil, the city itself almost 0.9mil. I see no problem filling in large stadium, lets say Schalke fills in 62k without problem with a city of 0.2mil people living.

The region is wealthy.

We absolutely must increase the size, because that gives flexibility. You can always put in 48k in 55k stadium and not fill it in, it will still be better than 39k/39k filled in. You can also play with prices if you you feel they are too high.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
iTS not a central hub city that attracts big capital like london or Paris.That's what I meant. I went too far in calling it shit obviously
It’s a small big city like Copenhagen. It makes no sense comparing it to London and New York. I don’t know anything specific about the economy cities around the world, but Northen Italy has one of the highest gdp’s in the world. In general, it’s a pretty rich place.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Yeah. But it seems like the Germans go to a stadium no matter who’s playing. Be it an U19 team or women, they go watch it live.
Guess it has to do with culture too.

IIRC one of the italian members here said "italians are lazy and prefer to watch games on TV rather than go to the stadium". That's probably because of the reasons above.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
U confused something here. Not being a deluded fanboy of players doesnt equate of hating them or disliking the club. I see almost all players as the same atm, no emotional attachment whatsoever to any :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve say farewell to Vinovo as they welcome the new J village (Pics)

SHOW GALLERY
19 June at 21:30
Juve are set to say farewell to Vinovo (their training center) as they are set to welcome the new J village. Juve spent 100 million euros to build this new facility as this center will exclusively be for the first team. As Juve are getting ready to start their new season, it will now be started here at the J Village on July 9th 2018. You can view some pictures of the center bellow by clicking on our gallery section right here on Calciomercato.com.

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/ne...vo-as-they-welcome-the-new-j-village-pi-97767

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Anyone knows something about season tickets for 2018-2019?
Wonder why still nothing so far while last season already started?

they're prolly preparing the fans for the super increase of price to fund MilinkovicSavic

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
The new headquarter looks amazing.

I hope the club makes a video tour/montage of J-Village/Continassa on the first day of training (or within the first week).

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Juve say farewell to Vinovo as they welcome the new J village (Pics)

SHOW GALLERY
19 June at 21:30
Juve are set to say farewell to Vinovo (their training center) as they are set to welcome the new J village. Juve spent 100 million euros to build this new facility as this center will exclusively be for the first team. As Juve are getting ready to start their new season, it will now be started here at the J Village on July 9th 2018. You can view some pictures of the center bellow by clicking on our gallery section right here on Calciomercato.com.

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/ne...vo-as-they-welcome-the-new-j-village-pi-97767
Man, we have the best management. Not even kidding.

Jan 5, 2007
I was reading about all J projects like: In spring 2013 Juventus acquired a renewable 99-year lease for the Continassa Area from the Municipality of Turin, initiating a plan which comprises the development of six sites, the first of which, the club’s new headquarters, will welcome club staff from 17 July onwards. The other projects include the JTC (Juventus Training Center), the first-team training facility which will also house the Media Center; the new Juventus Head Office; the J-Hotel; the WINS – World International School, the Concept Store. A Power Station and the service infrastructure for the whole area will complete the development.

So how much all this effects the club financially?
Not to mention J medical also

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)