J Stadium/Allianz (22 Viewers)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Heh wait I just discovered something new, in the future you would be able to watch live football matches from vr headset that broadcast live stream from mini flying camera drones that roam around the pitch and stadium, the service will be sold more pricey than real tickets, still a very lucrative deal for overseas fans

Did I just invent a new source of income for clubs? Lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Here this has been talked about a couple of times, but the club really has to stop organising coreos for the Champions League and they shouldn't be in English either.

BE HEROES

What the fuck is that? As well as being really lame it also stinks of underdog mentality.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
How can it be that Juventus Stadium is only build for 41.500 seaters? I mean Juve is a giant club, so i actually thought it was a lot bigger than that. I heard something about its because mostly people in Turin dont support Juventus is that right?

And is it easy to expand the capacity if necessary?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
How can it be that Juventus Stadium is only build for 41.500 seaters? I mean Juve is a giant club, so i actually thought it was a lot bigger than that. I heard something about its because mostly people in Turin dont support Juventus is that right?

prolly a mixture of this, ticket prices and people rather sitting on their couch watching sky italia :p

imo it has the right capacity, sure we could sell more tickets ever now and then
(especially on CL nights) but over all it is the perfect size and not worth it to expand, leaving empty seats for the majority of games.

not an expert here, but i think i read it is supposed to be quite easy to expand.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

It's not even sold out 95% of the times. I guess it's a mix of Italians being poor and the prices being really high. The atmosphere is unbelievable tho. So loud

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
From what I heard, Torino having more fans in Turin is a myth, Turin is about evenly split.
Torino basically has the juve fans that are to poor to buy a ticket

- - - Updated - - -

Explain me how a german is oblivious to the difference in economical climate for the individual, after Merkel has delivered so many low blows to the italian PM in the past 3 years :D

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Juventus even in its golden era never had a higher attendance than 45.000
Maybe because a shitty Delle Alpi or so. But still they analyzed the data and agreed that 41k was enough for our avg attendance and that it would be cheaper to build (100m +25m for the land+ex Delle Alpi).

- - - Updated - - -

Aside the economic wealth difference compared to Germany or England. There is a huge difference in cost. So many are simply not willing to pay that much.
The knew and made a smaller stadio.
The cheapest season ticket costed me 430€ last summer.
If one wanted to make a new one was 450€.

There are no plans to expand the capacity as it would be useful only for big matches.
Most oh home matches small cares about and the midweek ones even less as people has to work XD

Expanding the stadio would be useful in case of a Superleague

- - - Updated - - -

So what we will use this villa for?
none it will be renovated for its historic value and part of the deal with the City of Turin

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Average attendance during the latter Delle Alpi years was around 35,000, over a 10 year period it was about 40,000. The club miss out during the big games, especially in the CL, but the current capacity is enough generally. The atmosphere is created by having it full every week. That was the design plan, better to have it full than be 60,000 and have 1/3 empty.

I think as time goes on and with Juventus wanting to be a consistently major European player there will be even more demand from overseas and national fans for tickets, so they will have to look at expanding the stadium. As of yet they are not filling absolute capacity for games against Empoli and Frosinone, over the season the average is still around 38,000 - 39,000. I still think there is an issue in regards to less local fans going to the games, which is probably a spillover from the Delle Alpi days, but there is also a general culture in Italy of watching games on tv.

The other thing - tickets are quite expensive. Compare the Italian and German economies and then see that the absolute cheapest adult ticket for the Empoli game (curva) is €35, top end (halfway line) is €110: http://www.juventus.com/en/tickets/.../31-juventus-vs-empoli/prices-table/index.php
Just looked at Bayern and the equivalent cheap ticket is €15 (there is even a restricted view one for €5) and the halfway line is €70. Don't you do a season ticket for €150? Last time I looked at Juve season tickets they started at over €400.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Average attendance during the latter Delle Alpi years was around 35,000, over a 10 year period it was about 40,000. The club miss out during the big games, especially in the CL, but the current capacity is enough generally. The atmosphere is created by having it full every week. That was the design plan, better to have it full than be 60,000 and have 1/3 empty.

I think as time goes on and with Juventus wanting to be a consistently major European player there will be even more demand from overseas and national fans for tickets, so they will have to look at expanding the stadium. As of yet they are not filling absolute capacity for games against Empoli and Frosinone, over the season the average is still around 38,000 - 39,000. I still think there is an issue in regards to less local fans going to the games, which is probably a spillover from the Delle Alpi days, but there is also a general culture in Italy of watching games on tv.

The other thing - tickets are quite expensive. Compare the Italian and German economies and then see that the absolute cheapest adult ticket for the Empoli game (curva) is €35, top end (halfway line) is €110: http://www.juventus.com/en/tickets/.../31-juventus-vs-empoli/prices-table/index.php
Just looked at Bayern and the equivalent cheap ticket is €15 (there is even a restricted view one for €5) and the halfway line is €70. Don't you do a season ticket for €150? Last time I looked at Juve season tickets they started at over €400.
430 is the cheapest XD

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Yeah, I agree. I was just explaining to Martin because it seemed to me he didn't know what You meant. Unfortunately, I'm not living in Turin so I am happy that there are people willing to pay this amount for season tickets to benefit the club.

- - - Updated - - -

They also fit. It's just Valerio trying to be individualistic :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
So this J Medical thing.. is that for Juve only or is it for the general public? Or only for the very wealthy general public? From the video I didn't find it very clear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 9)