J Stadium/Allianz (20 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Maybe someone here has had the honour of being seated behind them and can share their Rod-experiences?
afaik you can't sit directly behind them due to stairs exits or so.
They aren't bothering anything just annoying XD aesthetically speaking.

And about the capacity... i'd say 42k is a bit small 50k would have been perfect and that way you can also hold cl finals
it's not a excuse but also Milan is planning his new stadium for 42000spots.

IF i gotta say something about the stadium is that cheap cement is all exposed... just to repeat... it's look cheap.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
They still get in the way even though the staircase is directly behind them. You've never noticed that the corners are less packed than other places at our stadium (that goes for the home section at the curva nord as well)?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Even that Lego model is a tiny insult to the true Lego fans. See, this is why we needed a 90,000 seat stadium.

- - - Updated - - -

They still get in the way even though the staircase is directly behind them. You've never noticed that the corners are less packed than other places at our stadium (that goes for the home section at the curva nord as well)?
Thats not the do with the rods though, thats because more people try to squeeze/pack themselves into the Curve on both ends.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
No they just wanna stay more central... and since nobody in Curva respect the ticket spot they squeeze as much as possible lol.
Once it happened to me that a dude (i thought it was going somewhere a drink a piss or whatever) stopped right infront of me and i was like "wtf for real??" i had to insult him to get him away.

http://www.sesei.it/juventus/mappa-stadio/

as you can see behind the the rods are the stairs in black...

http://www.sesei.it/juventus/mappa-stadio/sud-primo-anello-settore-122.aspx click on the yellow 28.
So they get in the way but not so much...

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I don't really know where to post this but on the 20th I will be at the Stadium with another 200 members of my Juve Club (Gruppo Madunina) where we will be having a dinner with some of the players to celebrate the 50th anniversary of our JC!
Hopefully I'll have plenty of pictures to post of some of our heroes!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't really know where to post this but on the 20th I will be at the Stadium with another 200 members of my Juve Club (Gruppo Madunina) where we will be having a dinner with some of the players to celebrate the 50th anniversary of our JC!
Hopefully I'll have plenty of pictures to post of some of our heroes!
:tup: have fun there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)