J Stadium/Allianz (16 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Juventino[RUS said:
]Butthurted ladyboy :rofl:so you are homophobic, right? Oh, the irony - the gayest looking man is a homophobe :lol:
And it's not creative at all that juventus fans are able to give their ideas for choreography and our management are decide which is the best one :lol:
:lol:
RUS sure like to :lol: and :rofl: A LOT. Shows how insecure he really is as a person, imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Meh, really worrisome for the future, especially if the FIGC makes good on the threat they made after that farce at the Coppa Italia final to break up all the organized groups and ban fans from bringing any kind of banners into the stadiums. Then the clubs couldn't do anything about it even if they wanted to.
For example this choreo was displayed when we faced AC Bilan. So it's not just the CL matches. I don't think that die-hard Juve fans would do something like this. The club clearly organize it.

I prefer to see something like this. Not offensive, and a really genius idea. In fact, i miss it.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yeah, one of the best things about Italian rivalries are the displays that mock or poke fun at the opposing side. That first one looks more like you're campaigning for gay rights than attending a football match.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
That choreo with the rainbow (against Milan, April 2013) was sponsored by TIM. Club got actually paid for that. Rainbow was the symbol of their advertising campaign. How about putting it on a stadium? And profit for both. However yeah, that was gay enough.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4577228 said:
another internet Zigmund Freud wannabe :sergio: just because someone loves to use smileys it does mean that he is insecure person, terrific logic
You didn't use :lol: or :rofl: to respond to some criticism of yours.....well that's a good start. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)