J Stadium/Allianz (14 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
I'm pretty sure Dortmund is considered to have the best by most people. Would love to see us put on some displays like this

Not only does Dortmund have the best atmosphere and largest stadium, they have the season's highest attendance per capita at 98% or 99%.

Which is unheard of.

Bayern's is like 90%

They took the idea and greatly improved upon it.
As Steve Jobs used to say, good artists create, great artists steal.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
it looked way better when dortmund did it. absolutely no doubt about that. but it´s still kinda lame to basically copy it one-to-one ^^
This. It wasn't original at all, don't know why everyone was sucking their cocks over it. As much as it pains me to say it, Milan's old group FdL had the BEST choreos in football bar none.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4563019 said:
Butthurted ladyboy :rofl: so you are homophobic, right? Oh, the irony - the gayest looking man is a homophobe :lol:
And it's not creative at all that juventus fans are able to give their ideas for choreography and our management are decide which is the best one :lol:
Juventino[RUS];4563022 said:
:lol: sadvillain is very sad again or should I say SaDZoSo :rofl:
Juventino[RUS];4563025 said:
:lol: Vasiliy , New album by the young Australian guitar hero rockstar SadZoSo aka wanna be I wanna be led zeppelin member :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

what the point then to describe anything as gayest if you find it not attractive? :lol: you are so poor :rofl:
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4563019 said:
Butthurted ladyboy :rofl: so you are homophobic, right? Oh, the irony - the gayest looking man is a homophobe :lol:
And it's not creative at all that juventus fans are able to give their ideas for choreography and our management are decide which is the best one :lol:
Juventino[RUS];4563022 said:
:lol: sadvillain is very sad again or should I say SaDZoSo :rofl:
Juventino[RUS];4563042 said:
you are one of the reasons why this forum moderators team are pathetic, you are not doing your job and now you even lying, i didn't insulted nobody, i didn't said anything rude, so how where did u find the same thing?and you insult me because you know that you are unbannable, and i didn't said anything about trolling, another lie, you are living in the lie, get a life, get a better haircut and remove your ugly goat beard, maybe your misery life will become better and they will take you on the work in Apple :rofl:
Juventino[RUS];4563045 said:
Maltese limited boy with broken dream is already here :touched: I Bet zoso made call and asked you to help him :lol:
:lol:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I'm pretty sure Dortmund is considered to have the best by most people. Would love to see us put on some displays like this

I quess these Dortmund's choreos are prepared by the fans and our choreos now are always prepared by the club. We used to display really good banners and choreos in the stands, but now the club is modernising everything. :/

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I quess these Dortmund's choreos are prepared by the fans and our choreos now are always prepared by the club. We used to display really good banners and choreos in the stands, but now the club is modernising everything. :/
Isn't it just the big CL matches that Juve organize it themselves? Thought the ones for league matches were still done by Curva Sud.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Isn't it just the big CL matches that Juve organize it themselves? Thought the ones for league matches were still done by Curva Sud.
Nah, i think not just the CL. Now they are controlling the Curva Sud from offensive banners towards other clubs, especially rivals. Takes it away before matches and etc. At least i remember reading a lot of stories on Twitter about it.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Meh, really worrisome for the future, especially if the FIGC makes good on the threat they made after that farce at the Coppa Italia final to break up all the organized groups and ban fans from bringing any kind of banners into the stadiums. Then the clubs couldn't do anything about it even if they wanted to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)