J Stadium/Allianz (16 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Are you talking about club-sponsored displays or ones done by the Curva? Because that Bayern one is almost definitely club-sponsored as well as the vast majority of Barca's, Madrid's, etc. They might look nice but part of the philosophy behind coreo is that it's supposed to be made by the fans. When the club makes it and tells the fans what to do, it's not the same.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
[QUOTE='Juventino[RUS];4562999' Very poor choreo's :lol: You are so stupid B81 that you don't even understand that our stadium is small to make huge choreos in bayern style :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Learn to read you monkey. I wasn't the one who made the initial point you inbred lump of chemical waste. I realize the limitations, but it would be nice if, from time to time, we were a bit more creative.

Oh, and some of those choreos you posted look gay as fuck, so my point still stands. It's called opinion. Learn to live and deal with it. It's such a shame that you live so far away, otherwise I'd have probably impaled you on a whale harpoon and got some ladyboys to take turns pissing and defecating on your deceased corpse.

Mar 9, 2006
Learn to read you monkey. I wasn't the one who made the initial point you inbred lump of chemical waste. I realize the limitations, but it would be nice if, from time to time, we were a bit more creative.

Oh, and some of those choreos you posted look gay as fuck, so my point still stands. It's called opinion. Learn to live and deal with it. It's such a shame that you live so far away, otherwise I'd have probably impaled you on a whale harpoon and got some ladyboys to take turns pissing and defecating on your deceased corpse.
Butthurted ladyboy :rofl: so you are homophobic, right? Oh, the irony - the gayest looking man is a homophobe :lol:
And it's not creative at all that juventus fans are able to give their ideas for choreography and our management are decide which is the best one :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4563019 said:
Butthurted ladyboy :rofl: so you are homophobic, right? Oh, the irony - the gayest looking man is a homophobe :lol:
And it's not creative at all that juventus fans are able to give their ideas for choreography and our management are decide which is the best one :lol:
:yawn: Homophobe?! :lol: :howler: Please learn the meanings of words before using them, and then ending up looking like a fool, not that you particularly require any assistance in that particular department.

I'm ok with looking gay tho. Gay dudes look good and work out, so I'll take as a compliment. Who's the homophobe now, senor thick and bushy eyebrows?

Mar 9, 2006
Get back to cleaning the toilets Vasili
:lol: Vasiliy , New album by the young Australian guitar hero rockstar SadZoSo aka wanna be I wanna be led zeppelin member :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

:yawn: Homophobe?! :lol: :howler: Please learn the meanings of words before using them, and then ending up looking like a fool, not that you particularly require any assistance in that particular department.

I'm ok with looking gay tho. Gay dudes look good and work out, so I'll take as a compliment. Who's the homophobe now, senor thick and bushy eyebrows?
what the point then to describe anything as gayest if you find it not attractive? :lol: you are so poor :rofl:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4563025 said:
what the point then to describe anything as gayest if you find it not attractive? :lol: you are so poor :rofl:
Perspective, Vasili. In the context I used it, it's not meant to be insulting or offensive. Substitute gay for lame, boring, bland, lacking in creativity, etc...

Next time, I will be sure to clarify my intentions so as to avoid further confusion.

Oh, and I am actually quite poor. Can you send some Russian Rubles my way s'il vous plait?!

Mar 9, 2006
Perspective, Vasili. In the context I used it, it's not meant to be insulting or offensive. Substitute gay for lame, boring, bland, lacking in creativity, etc...

Next time, I will be sure to clarify my intentions so as to avoid further confusion.

Oh, and I am actually quite poor. Can you send some Russian Rubles my way s'il vous plait?!
Of course you should
Ye, give me your card number, exp date and the secret code, I'll send you 200$ on it

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4563025 said:
:lol: Vasiliy , New album by the young Australian guitar hero rockstar SadZoSo aka wanna be I wanna be led zeppelin member :rofl:
You're such a retard Vasili, you can't even spell your own name. Plus you smell like shit too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)