J Stadium/Allianz (73 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
RUS, this is why you are a fucking idiot:

You report posts for being "offensive" or "trolling" but this, of course, is three posts after you've done THE EXACT SAME THING.

So do me a favor and save my email inbox your nonsense.

You report more posts than anyone, which proves you can't stick up for yourself, you belittled human.

Mar 9, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4563041 said:
RUS, this is why you are a fucking idiot:

You report posts for being "offensive" or "trolling" but this, of course, is three posts after you've done THE EXACT SAME THING.

So do me a favor and save my email inbox your nonsense.

You report more posts than anyone, which proves you can't stick up for yourself, you belittled human.
you are one of the reasons why this forum moderators team are pathetic, you are not doing your job and now you even lying, i didn't insulted nobody, i didn't said anything rude, so how where did u find the same thing?and you insult me because you know that you are unbannable, and i didn't said anything about trolling, another lie, you are living in the lie, get a life, get a better haircut and remove your ugly goat beard, maybe your misery life will become better and they will take you on the work in Apple :rofl:

Apr 12, 2004
Juventino[RUS];4563042 said:
you are one of the reasons why this forum moderators team are pathetic, you are not doing your job and now you even lying, i didn't insulted nobody, i didn't said anything rude, so how where did u find the same thing?and you insult me because you know that you are unbannable, and i didn't said anything about trolling, another lie, you are living in the lie, get a life, get a better haircut and remove your ugly goat beard, maybe your misery life will become better and they will take you on the work in Apple :rofl:
Juventino[RUS];4563045 said:
Maltese limited boy with broken dream is already here :touched: I Bet zoso made call and asked you to help him :lol:

Right here...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4563050 said:
Awesome, also hack my refrigerator, air conditioning and iphone

- - - Updated - - -

Jog on, monkey, vasili - that's ur limit unfortunately
You don't have an iPhone and you certainly don't have air conditioning.

- - - Updated - - -

ßöмßäяðîëя;4563052 said:
Oh bullshit, you don't own an iPhone.
:lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4563045 said:
Maltese limited boy with broken dream is already here :touched: I Bet zoso made call and asked you to help him :lol:
:lol: only pathetic fucks like you Vasili report posts

ßöмßäяðîëя;4563055 said:
I banned him for a bit, I'll undo it in the morning when I feel like dealing with him again.
:delpiero:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:lol: Perspective is important sometimes :D

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: Sometimes we have some of the gayest Choreos ever. Dortmund have some impressive shit. German, and to a certain degree Spanish clubs come up with amazing choreos.
I'm pretty sure Dortmund is considered to have the best by most people. Would love to see us put on some displays like this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)