J Stadium/Allianz (19 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
In Italy, I believe you aren't allowed to name a building after a person who is still alive (I have no idea where I got this from, but sounds about right)

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
In Italy, I believe you aren't allowed to name a building after a person who is still alive (I have no idea where I got this from, but sounds about right)
Yeah, I've heard the same. Although, it could be limited to public owned buildings, which covered all calcio stadiums up until 2 years ago. v0v

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
And 10 years have to be passed since their death to name a stadium after them, so that guy wished Del Piero had been dead since 2003.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Pathetic spoilt fans. And they were quiet as fuck - until we scored the equaliser.

Everything about our team is so rotten in Europe.
I disagree, as soon as Drogba scored, our fans started singing super loud, even the Sky commentators were saying that despite Juve playing badly, the fans never stopped cheering and singing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)