J Stadium/Allianz (25 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Still hoping we're able to expand to 50K+ seats one day.

Frustrates me that a club like Roma will have a 60K+ seater, and we're stuck on a 41K. Beautiful stadium no doubt, best in Italy, rivals those of Europe - but 41K was a mistake IMO.
Yup, it was mistake considering that we sell out 95% of the games.

Juventus wouldn't be the first company in the world to make this kind of mistake and our previous management shouldn't be devoid of this sort of criticism. In some other case it could be production facility, warehouse, but as we're speaking of a football club naturally it concerns stadium capacity. Demand>supply. The most successful club in Italy, one of the most prestigious in the world, but we have the capacity of a bottom table EPL club. I mostly blame Giraudo as he never considered tickets important part of a revenue stream and pretty much plans were made during his era. I truly believe Juventus are capable of selling more than 10-12k tickets per game as this amount is what is left, at least for Serie A matches.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The San Siro has undergone a bunch of renovations that reduced seats and added seats.

I don't see why its not possible for us to add 10K+ seats. Sure it might be costly, but its worth it.

Hopefully after the EL final and all the Continassa work is all done, management can focus on an expansion.

Juventus have the most fans in Italy, how is possible that Roma could have a better attendance record than Juve? If Juve had a 50K+ stadium, tickets would theoretically be cheaper and attendance would rise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)