J Stadium/Allianz (15 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I know this might sound stupid, but in Football Manager, the Juventus Stadium kept on being expanded till 82,000 capacity! Is this a 'flaw' in the game, or is there really a possibility of us expanding (maybe not to that amount)?
Every structure can be expanded but from what I've read few weeks ago on VS it might be costly for us. Something about more foundations to support the expansion. Existing structure cannot be expanded without it. That's what stadium architect Zavanella said.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I know this might sound stupid, but in Football Manager, the Juventus Stadium kept on being expanded till 82,000 capacity! Is this a 'flaw' in the game, or is there really a possibility of us expanding (maybe not to that amount)?
@Zacheryah

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
ROME, Sept 6 (Reuters) - Turin city council has approved Juventus's plan for a new multi-million dollar training complex to be built next to their new ground, the ANSA news agency reported on Friday.

The cost of the development in the Continassa area will be split between the club and the council. The new headquarters are to include football pitches, a cinema, spa and houses.

In June, the Serie A champions announced they had bought 180,000 square metres of the area from the council at a cost of 11.7 million euros ($15.35 million).

The new Juventus Stadium was opened in 2011 after being built on the site of the old Stadio Delle Alpi.

There has since been a surge in the number of fans attending games and the venue has been hailed as the model to follow in a country where most stadiums are owned by local authorities and rented to clubs.

Since moving to the new ground Juve have won two consecutive Serie A titles and are already joint top of the table with four other clubs after two matches this season. (Editing by Tony Jimenez)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
ROME, Sept 6 (Reuters) - Turin city council has approved Juventus's plan for a new multi-million dollar training complex to be built next to their new ground, the ANSA news agency reported on Friday.

The cost of the development in the Continassa area will be split between the club and the council. The new headquarters are to include football pitches, a cinema, spa and houses.

In June, the Serie A champions announced they had bought 180,000 square metres of the area from the council at a cost of 11.7 million euros ($15.35 million).

The new Juventus Stadium was opened in 2011 after being built on the site of the old Stadio Delle Alpi.

There has since been a surge in the number of fans attending games and the venue has been hailed as the model to follow in a country where most stadiums are owned by local authorities and rented to clubs.

Since moving to the new ground Juve have won two consecutive Serie A titles and are already joint top of the table with four other clubs after two matches this season. (Editing by Tony Jimenez)
@Zacheryah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)