J Stadium/Allianz (25 Viewers)

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
I dont know if someone already posted this:
Architect Gino Zavanella some months ago said: "No, lo Juventus stadium non e' ampliabile in modo importante - ha sottolineato Zavanella ad una emittente radiofonica - ma solo per pochi posti rimodulando la disposizione oppure smontando la copertura di qualche migliaio".
"It's not possible to expand the Stadium importantly. :shifty: We can only add some seats by rearranging their placement. Some thousands can be added by dismantling the roof".

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
We cannot, to be precise fans in Torino, fill this capacity let alone bigger stadium.
Game against Lazio, saturday, great time for a derby game, nice weather, and yet there was many empty seats.
Fuck them, Torino doesnt deserve bigger stadium.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
I hope in the future someone invent a retractable tier or something like that. So we can control how much seats we have for the upcoming fixtures. Let say against small-mid team 45.000, derby and great game 55-60.000. The important thing is, the stadium must look full and the atmosphere is more greater for the players also more incoming cash for us. :)
But i guess, this is just an imagination. :p

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I know this might sound stupid, but in Football Manager, the Juventus Stadium kept on being expanded till 82,000 capacity! Is this a 'flaw' in the game, or is there really a possibility of us expanding (maybe not to that amount)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)