J Stadium/Allianz (6 Viewers)

bullseye

Nov 8, 2012
If you're a real fan, you should want a 70k stadium.
The factor that u used to determine real fans and not is too ambiguous :p

Because I'm afraid that currently we can't fill 70k stadium yet (written that we maintain the current ticket prices). If the demand for the ticket in Juve Stadium is enormous why can't Juve build the third tier sky box yet? That's why IMO it's better to increase the capacity progressively. If after increase the capacity to 55k and Juve still able to sold out its tickets consistently for some periods and the demands (could be calculated by the queue for new season ticket holders such as Tottenham Hotspurs FC's situation) then Juve's board may decide to increase the capacity again. No more old Delle Alpi, it's better to have constantly sold out 40-50ish k capacity stadium than 70k+ which only half filled. Besides it's more profitable for Juve as a company for the former situation

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
The chants which were mentioned are: "O Vesuvio lavali col fuoco", «Se saltelli muore Balotelli» & «Non ci sono negri italiani»

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So we will get punished by playing behind closed doors or on a neutral field but Inter get to pay a fine only? Not surprised though.

Jul 2, 2006
It's unacceptable. How many times did other teams closed the doors despite all of the shit happened? It's not even racism. Barwuah lies about his name, age and nationality. So this isn't the crime but talking about it is?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Chanting "there is no such thing as black italians" isn't racism?

I can't believe people are trying to justify these chants. I am against a stadium ban, but saying it isn't racism is just stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)